LSAT Prep Firesale! Nearly every PrepTest (rare ones too!)

MLBrandow

LSAT Prep Firesale! Nearly every PrepTest (rare ones too!)

Postby MLBrandow » Fri May 07, 2010 9:42 pm

I apologize in advance for the shameless for sale post, but I'm moving very soon and figure it's finally time to rid myself of my worldly LSAT possessions.

I was totally obsessed when preparing for the LSAT, and if you are taking the test in September, December or next June, you might well be the luckiest person in the world, because I am selling all of this stuff. I had more, but I gave away sets of books twice. However, the stuff I gave away was mostly written and is easy to find, and I kept all the good stuff!

Not only is it cheaper than you'll find anywhere else, but some of these rarer tests you CAN'T get anywhere else, and I had to troll Amazon for a few months to get them.

Anyway, here is the list of LSATs + one prep book I have left:
LSAT TriplePrep Volume 1
The Official LSAT TriplePrep -- Volume 2
- written
10 Actual, Official LSAT PrepTests (7,9,10,11,12 written, but 10 recopied in the PowerScore book which is unmarked)
10 More Actual, Official LSAT PrepTests
ExamKrackers LSAT Reading Comprehension (1st edition) - written in
PowerScore LSAT Course Supplement (20+ tests, including 17, 39-47 which are only available loose otherwise)
The Official LSAT PrepTest with Explanations Volume 1
PrepTests 48-56 Loose (48,52 written)
PDFs of most of these tests, so you can re-print games or sections to try your luck again!

PrepTests that are missing from my lot:
PrepTest 1 June 1991 (good luck finding this)
PrepTest 8 June 1993 (its in TriplePrep 3 along with 9,10)
SuperPrep A-C Feb 1996,2000,1999 (LSAT SuperPrep, easy to find)
PrepTest 30 Dec 1999 (Next 10 LSATs, easy to find)
PrepTest 33 Dec 2000 (N10)
PrepTest 34 June 2001 (N10)
PrepTest 35 Oct 2001 (N10)
PrepTests 57-59 June, Oct, Dec 2009
(I include this list because I feel like someone who buys this probably has an itch to get the rest, and these are the remaining ones.)

That's 44 Tests + a Reading Comp Book

44 tests is a lot, and the test had a different feel 20 years ago. Why do I want some of these old ass tests?
Well, there are a few reasons. For one, if you're obsessive and like to prep as much as humanly possible, then you need raw, actual, official questions and sections. But the main reason I used the older tests was as "experimental sections." Because of the different feel, they threw me off a bit, and the games section especially. If you're rocking the patty-cake games sections of late, try doing some of the crazy ones from early on. Every once in a while a game like the ones of old comes back. The third reason is that the reading comprehension section is considered by many to have been much easier way back when. If you struggle with reading comp, practicing on actual test questions, but with easier sections, might be some quality help. Finally, the LSAT writers used to be environmental hippy conspiracy-theorists, and reading some of the eco-friendly questions of old ensure moments of hilarity during the most stressful times of prep.

How Much Do You Want?
$80, which would include shipping (~$15). Send me a PM and mail me a check. The weight is about 10-15lbs, and you'll get it in a FedEx box. I'm only shipping in the US, unless you want to pay the difference, in which case I'll even ship to Enceladus.

I'm poor/don't have $80/only interested in the one test I can't find that you have. Cut me a deal?
No, sorry. I want to get rid of everything at once. This is why I'm targeting people who have just decided to begin their preparations.

Is there anything else you want to include in this amazing deal?
Sure. I am one of the success stories of average test takers who improved from a 141 timed diagnostic (the free June '96 LSAT) to 176 at the end (Summer 2009). I am not amazingly brilliant, but I was obsessed with the LSAT for a long time. You can be like me! I promise! All you need is to have at least average brains, and a lot of free time. I would be more than happy to work with you as you study through an instant messenger or email, and also share with you some tips to best review your LSATs for improvement. A lot of that stuff I've posted on the forum, but I'd still be willing to help out in a reasonable capacity (my time permitting).

One Last question Mr. Amazing... if you improved so much with all this stuff, why is so much of it unwritten?
That's a fantastic question. I got some of these materials after I finished my prep, and also had multiple copies of the major books. I went through about 70% of the material, and most of the marked stuff I gave away on two separate occasions.

Please let me know if you're interested, and best of luck to everyone in your own LSAT prep.

edit: for clarity as per post #3.
Last edited by MLBrandow on Fri May 07, 2010 11:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.

GirlInTx

Re: LSAT Prep Firesale! Nearly every PrepTest (rare ones too!)

Postby GirlInTx » Fri May 07, 2010 10:18 pm

MLBrandow wrote:I apologize in advance for the shameless for sale post, but I'm moving very soon and figure it's finally time to rid myself of my worldly LSAT possessions.

I was totally obsessed when preparing for the LSAT, and if you are taking the test in September, December or next June, you might well be the luckiest person in the world, because I am selling all of this stuff. I had more, but I gave away sets of books twice. However, the stuff I gave away was mostly written and is easy to find, and I kept all the good stuff!

Not only is it cheaper than you'll find anywhere else, but some of these rarer tests you CAN'T get anywhere else, and I had to troll Amazon for a few months to get them.

Anyway, here is the list of LSATs + one prep book I have left:
LSAT TriplePrep Volume 1
The Official LSAT TriplePrep -- Volume 2
- written
10 Actual, Official LSAT PrepTests (7,9,10,11,12 written, but 10 recopied in the PowerScore book which is unmarked)
10 More Actual, Official LSAT PrepTests
ExamKrackers LSAT Reading Comprehension (1st edition) - written in
PowerScore LSAT Course Supplement (20+ tests, including 17, 39-47 which are only available loose otherwise)
The Official LSAT PrepTest with Explanations Volume 1
PrepTests 48-56 Loose (48,52 written)
PDFs of most of these tests, so you can re-print games or sections to try your luck again!

PrepTests that are missing:
PrepTest 1 June 1991 (good luck finding this)
PrepTest 8 June 1993 (its in TriplePrep 3 along with 9,10)
SuperPrep A-C Feb 1996,2000,1999 (LSAT SuperPrep, easy to find)
PrepTest 30 Dec 1999 (Next 10 LSATs, easy to find)
PrepTest 33 Dec 2000 (N10)
PrepTest 34 June 2001 (N10)
PrepTest 35 Oct 2001 (N10)
PrepTests 57-59 June, Oct, Dec 2009

That's 44 Tests + a Reading Comp Book

44 tests is a lot, and the test had a different feel 20 years ago. Why do I want some of these old ass tests?
Well, there are a few reasons. For one, if you're obsessive and like to prep as much as humanly possible, then you need raw, actual, official questions and sections. But the main reason I used the older tests was as "experimental sections." Because of the different feel, they threw me off a bit, and the games section especially. If you're rocking the patty-cake games sections of late, try doing some of the crazy ones from early on. Every once in a while a game like the ones of old comes back. The third reason is that the reading comprehension section is considered by many to have been much easier way back when. If you struggle with reading comp, practicing on actual test questions, but with easier sections, might be some quality help. Finally, the LSAT writers used to be environmental hippy conspiracy-theorists, and reading some of the eco-friendly questions of old ensure moments of hilarity during the most stressful times of prep.

How Much Do You Want?
$80, which would include shipping (~$15). Send me a PM and mail me a check. The weight is about 10-15lbs, and you'll get it in a FedEx box. I'm only shipping in the US, unless you want to pay the difference, in which case I'll even ship to Enceladus.

I'm poor/don't have $80/only interested in the one test I can't find that you have. Cut me a deal?
No, sorry. I want to get rid of everything at once. This is why I'm targeting people who have just decided to begin their preparations.

Is there anything else you want to include in this amazing deal?
Sure. I am one of the success stories of average test takers who improved from a 141 timed diagnostic (the free June '96 LSAT) to 176 at the end (Summer 2009). I am not amazingly brilliant, but I was obsessed with the LSAT for a long time. You can be like me! I promise! All you need is to have at least average brains, and a lot of free time. I would be more than happy to work with you as you study through an instant messenger or email, and also share with you some tips to best review your LSATs for improvement. A lot of that stuff I've posted on the forum, but I'd still be willing to help out in a reasonable capacity (my time permitting).

One Last question Mr. Amazing... if you improved so much with all this stuff, why is so much of it unwritten?
That's a fantastic question. I got some of these materials after I finished my prep, and also had multiple copies of the major books. I went through about 70% of the material, and most of the marked stuff I gave away on two separate occasions.

Please let me know if you're interested, and best of luck to everyone in your own LSAT prep.
Last edited by GirlInTx on Sat May 08, 2010 1:36 am, edited 1 time in total.

MLBrandow

Postby MLBrandow » Fri May 07, 2010 11:40 pm

GirlInTx,

I think you may have misread. The ones included are under the first label. The ones under "missing" are the ones this lot does not include (all but 3 of which are easily attainable). I thought this was clear, but I will edit this post to be sure!

GirlInTx

Postby GirlInTx » Sat May 08, 2010 1:35 am

MLBrandow wrote:GirlInTx,

I think you may have misread. The ones included are under the first label. The ones under "missing" are the ones this lot does not include (all but 3 of which are easily attainable). I thought this was clear, but I will edit this post to be sure!

Ah, sorry. I thought you had those. Anyway, after I posted that someone actually messaged me about where to purchase PT1.

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”