Buying logic games.

juevonate

Buying logic games.

Postby juevonate » Tue May 04, 2010 4:42 pm

I am preparing for the June LSAT, and trying to focus on the most recent tests, which might mean I need to buy the last 20 or so tests individually. I've already resolved to buying all the comparative reading tests (53-59). I would love to at least have a go at the logic games in tests 39-52, but doubt I have time to look at those entire tests. (I figure the logical reasoning sections will be somewhat repetitive).

I'm really trying to focus on logic games, and have almost finished completing the logic games bible twice.

Is there anywhere I can buy/find JUST the logic games or reading comprehensions sections from tests 39-58? or are those only available through LSAC?

Thanks.

angiej

Re: Buying logic games.

Postby angiej » Tue May 04, 2010 4:47 pm

juevonate wrote:I am preparing for the June LSAT, and trying to focus on the most recent tests, which might mean I need to buy the last 20 or so tests individually. I've already resolved to buying all the comparative reading tests (53-59). I would love to at least have a go at the logic games in tests 39-52, but doubt I have time to look at those entire tests. (I figure the logical reasoning sections will be somewhat repetitive).

I'm really trying to focus on logic games, and have almost finished completing the logic games bible twice.

Is there anywhere I can buy/find JUST the logic games or reading comprehensions sections from tests 39-58? or are those only available through LSAC?

Thanks.

Check out Cambridge LSAT. I focused my studying on each section individually and purchased multiple sections. If you can't find it, look for it through my wordpress blog, I linked to it.

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”