Took half an adderall and a diagnostic this morning..

kn6542

Re: Took half an adderall and a diagnostic this morning..

Postby kn6542 » Sat Apr 24, 2010 3:21 pm

acdisagod wrote:
D. H2Oman wrote:I have a lot of experience with adderall and the LSAT. Here's the three things you should know

1. Don't take them for practice tests, you're building up a resistance and people can never fully focus when they know it's practice so they end up actually doing worse.

2. 30 Minutes before you take the actually test, take 2 adderall tablets. Pop in a third one during the break, this will give you a second wind. This is perfect amount to take during the test so that you will maintain your hyper focus.

3. Enjoy the T14 w/ scholly!

As funny as that would be, pelase don't kill the poor kid. IF you take three adderall tablets without taking them before you will be more likely to geta heart attack than break 160.

Or induce a panic attack. The guy really needs to start low and work up and note how each level works for him before using this on the test. For some ppl, a small amount has a strong effect and for others, a large amount has little effect.

rosco

Postby rosco » Sat Apr 24, 2010 3:21 pm

Got to side with Matlock on this one. Go big or go home!

BruceBarr

Postby BruceBarr » Sat Apr 24, 2010 3:22 pm

dvd wrote:
D. H2Oman wrote:
iwanta170 wrote:So how long after I take the pill am I really supposed to wait until I start the test for the best results?

1 hour before the test, take the two, at the break after section three pull out the one from your pocket and pop that one too. I don't why people are saying this doesn't work (theory=I think some of this sites trolls really hate people who use adderall so they would try to screw over a person who does it) But seriously, it worked great for me and many other people I know we all maxed out our scores.

You're right...I'll be honest, I had never taken a PT before my December LSAT, and I pulled a 177 by snorting 2 adderall before the exam, and two more at the break. H2Oman's is TCR.

Oh... my... god.

A'nold

Postby A'nold » Sat Apr 24, 2010 3:27 pm

Yeah, while I enjoy the idea of messing with OP, you do realize that adderral is dangerous and if you take more than 20 mg in a span of 4 hours you are risky hear problems, right? Might want to delete those posts b/c there could be some big legal issues if anyone on this site takes that advice and something happens.

kn6542

Postby kn6542 » Sat Apr 24, 2010 3:28 pm

A'nold wrote:Yeah, while I enjoy the idea of messing with OP, you do realize that adderral is dangerous and if you take more than 20 mg in a span of 4 hours you are risky hear problems, right? Might want to delete those posts b/c there could be some big legal issues if anyone on this site takes that advice and something happens.

Srsly.

soundgardener

Postby soundgardener » Sat Apr 24, 2010 3:31 pm

Actually, if you really want a good score, I hear the best method is to crush up the adderrall, mix it with gunpowder, then soak that in formaldehyde. Let the mixture dry back into a powder, and then snort it up right before test time. Subsequently, an apparition of Robin Singh himself will appear before you and give you all of the answers resulting in a flawless 180 and a whole shitload of win.

iwanta170

Postby iwanta170 » Sat Apr 24, 2010 3:32 pm

I'm going to stick with what my friend said and take half before and half during the break or a full before and half during the break. But again how long before I start the diagnostic should I be taking it for the best results? 20 minutes? 30 minutes? 1 hour? Thanks everyone for the input so far

Postby 09042014 » Sat Apr 24, 2010 3:33 pm

A'nold wrote:Yeah, while I enjoy the idea of messing with OP, you do realize that adderral is dangerous and if you take more than 20 mg in a span of 4 hours you are risky hear problems, right? Might want to delete those posts b/c there could be some big legal issues if anyone on this site takes that advice and something happens.

unnatural selection ftw.

kn6542

Postby kn6542 » Sat Apr 24, 2010 3:35 pm

iwanta170 wrote:I'm going to stick with what my friend said and take half before and half during the break or a full before and half during the break. But again how long before I start the diagnostic should I be taking it for the best results? 20 minutes? 30 minutes? 1 hour? Thanks everyone for the input so far

It will probably peak in about 2 hours. I would take it an hour before. Take it a few times and see at what point in time it feels most effective.

BruceBarr

Postby BruceBarr » Sat Apr 24, 2010 3:36 pm

iwanta170 wrote:I'm going to stick with what my friend said and take half before and half during the break or a full before and half during the break. But again how long before I start the diagnostic should I be taking it for the best results? 20 minutes? 30 minutes? 1 hour? Thanks everyone for the input so far

I hear taking a half via the butt-ox before really helps, and then a full in your dickhole left to absorb will give you the slow release you need throughout.

Postby 09042014 » Sat Apr 24, 2010 3:37 pm

I actually took a caffeine pill an hour before the test, and tons of pepto bismal. Also no fluids 12 hours before the test.

After the test I had celebratory portillos.

nick637

Postby nick637 » Sat Apr 24, 2010 3:38 pm

Desert Fox wrote:I actually took a caffeine pill an hour before the test, and tons of pepto bismal. Also no fluids 12 hours before the test.

After the test I had celebratory [strike]portillos[/strike]jager shots.

Mr. Matlock

Postby Mr. Matlock » Sat Apr 24, 2010 3:39 pm

kn6542 wrote:

Srsly.

Says the MD of the site doling out dosage advice.

kn6542

Postby kn6542 » Sat Apr 24, 2010 3:42 pm

Mr. Matlock wrote:
kn6542 wrote:

Srsly.

My advice boiled down to "figure out what works for you bc this stuff is highly variable." Explaining how the drug works isn't really "dosage advice." His doctor should have done that for him, but chances are he's like most psychiatrists and is an unethical shitball.

Mr. Matlock

Postby Mr. Matlock » Sat Apr 24, 2010 3:44 pm

kn6542 wrote:
Mr. Matlock wrote:
kn6542 wrote:

Srsly.

My advice boiled down to "figure out what works for you bc this stuff is highly variable."

I am not your attorney.

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”