PowerScore Book Updates

PowerScore Book Updates

Postby Übermensch » Fri Apr 23, 2010 10:42 am

I plan on beginning seriously studying for the October 2010 LSAT in mid-May. Everyone advises that I use PowerScore's books, especially because I don't plan on taking a class. Some of their books are a bit older than others. See their publication dates below:

Logic Games - 2008
Logic Games Workbook - 2009
Logic Games Ultimate Setups Guide - 2007
Logical Reasoning - 2009
Reading Comprehension - 2010

Notice that the Reading Comprehension Bible was updated in 2010. Does anyone know if more updates are on the way? Should I wait up on buying the current editions, and work with some other materials until PowerScore releases the updates if they are on the way?

Re: PowerScore Book Updates

Postby PadawanLaw » Fri Apr 23, 2010 11:46 am

Let me start by saying that I do not know if the other Bibles are due for an update.

The Reading Comprehension Bible was a newer offering than the other two -- I believe it was first offered in 2008. Two years is about par for the course in terms of updating things like typos and errors. It might just be that the current RC Bible finally received the tender love and care that was needed since the first edition.

Someone more knowledgeable on the subject might be able to give you a better insight, though.

Re: PowerScore Book Updates

Postby samolly » Fri Apr 23, 2010 12:39 pm

I started studying with the 07 Logic Games and Logic Reasoning Bibles. The Powerscore website has corrections to mistakes in all their printed books. So if you can get your hands on some older editions, you will save some money.

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”