I have a dilemma

Sandro
Posts: 2526
Joined: Sat Jul 18, 2009 12:12 am

I have a dilemma

Postby Sandro » Sun Apr 18, 2010 12:10 pm

x...
Last edited by Sandro on Sat Jul 30, 2011 5:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
mfeller2
Posts: 167
Joined: Wed Jul 01, 2009 2:34 pm

Re: I have a dilemma

Postby mfeller2 » Sun Apr 18, 2010 12:27 pm

Wait until October. If you think you won't be ready and consumed with work, June is a bad idea. Continue to take PTs and get your PS and LORs done so once you get your LSAT score you can apply early in the cycle. Also, a prep course would definitely help with your logic games, maybe you could take one before the October test. Either way good luck!

User avatar
Ragged
Posts: 1509
Joined: Wed Oct 21, 2009 12:39 pm

Re: I have a dilemma

Postby Ragged » Sun Apr 18, 2010 12:29 pm

October. No need to waste a June attempt if you are most likely not going to be prepaired. That way if you don't like your score in October you can still retake in December.

User avatar
A'nold
Posts: 3622
Joined: Sat Oct 04, 2008 9:07 pm

Re: I have a dilemma

Postby A'nold » Sun Apr 18, 2010 12:30 pm

Keep in mind that as you get closer to the newer tests LG gets a lot easier and RC gets a lot harder.

Sandro
Posts: 2526
Joined: Sat Jul 18, 2009 12:12 am

Re: I have a dilemma

Postby Sandro » Sun Apr 18, 2010 12:33 pm

Right now I'm just weighing the advantages of taking it in June - I will not be "fully" prepared. So any score I receive will not be the score I feel i can truly achieve. And if I take June AND Oct, that will use up my 3 attempts (157 in september 09).




Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: dj9i27, Yahoo [Bot] and 11 guests