Which option is less insane?

Which LSAT should I take?

October LSAT with ACL
Total votes: 12

Which option is less insane?

Postby bluebonnet21 » Thu Apr 08, 2010 3:42 pm

I have been debating whether to take the June or October LSAT for a while, and I thought I had decided to go with the October test date, but I just realized that is the same weekend as the Austin City Limits music festival. I bought my brother and I tickets for his birthday, and it would be a big deal for him if I decided to not to go. Next year, assuming I get into law school, I will probably not have the freedom/money to take off of school for 2 days and fly down for a weekend.

My options- Take the June LSAT...I haven't really done any studying since before the December test, and I didn't do much then. I did get a pretty good score in December, and with study I'm sure I could do even better. Plus this is a afternoon test which would be nice.

Take the October LSAT in Austin- I could send my brother to the festival with friends on Friday night, or at least come back early by myself and let him come back later. I would probably be out of the test by 2 at the latest and could get out there in time for most of the big bands.

What would you do assuming these were your options? Canceling on my brother really isn't something I am going to do.

edit- Are they both so awful that no one is even commenting?

Re: Which option is less insane?

Postby FuManChusco » Thu Apr 08, 2010 5:03 pm

I don't think you're stupid for changing plans. I voted June because that weekend in October is going to be too hectic for you to focus. It's only the beginning of April and you make it seem as if it's a retake. If you actually hit the books hard you have plenty of time to study and do well.

Postby chicagobullsfan » Thu Apr 08, 2010 6:29 pm

^^I agree w/FuManChusco, hit the books hard right now and you will be OK for June. With the festival on your mind, it's only going to screw up your performance because no matter how hard you try I am sure you will be thinking about it, even a little bit.

D. H2Oman

Postby D. H2Oman » Thu Apr 08, 2010 6:33 pm

If you're not ready in June you should probably skip the concert. It won't really be that much fun telling your kids about the great music festival when you're living in GOD DAMN VAN ON FOOD STAMPS.

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”