LSAT Computer Analysis

Knock

LSAT Computer Analysis

Postby Knock » Tue Apr 06, 2010 1:39 am

Anyone know where I can get working LSAT computer analysis?

http://www.test-preparation.net/lsat_test.html isn't working. The only other one I know of, only works from PT's in the 30's and on, and so far i've taken 19-25.

hv1

Re: LSAT Computer Analysis

Postby hv1 » Tue Apr 06, 2010 10:07 am

Just use Excel? I think that's the best method. Learn Excel to make spreadsheets and graphs and then apply that to the breakdown of each LSAT PT.

Knock

Postby Knock » Tue Apr 06, 2010 4:32 pm

hv1 wrote:Just use Excel? I think that's the best method. Learn Excel to make spreadsheets and graphs and then apply that to the breakdown of each LSAT PT.

Hmm, I was looking for a breakdown of what questions I missed, so I can see patterns, such as assumption questions are my weakness, or whatever.

I'm not too familiar with Excel, just know how to do the very basics. What kind of spreadsheets and graphs are you suggesting?

Thanks

jpSartre

Postby jpSartre » Tue Apr 06, 2010 11:56 pm

I think he just means write the PT number in a cell, then list the question types you missed below it in their own cells. Keep track of how many of each type you miss in a separate group of cells and you can see how you're doing.

I can send you mine as an example if you'd like

Knock

Postby Knock » Wed Apr 07, 2010 12:03 am

jpSartre wrote:I think he just means write the PT number in a cell, then list the question types you missed below it in their own cells. Keep track of how many of each type you miss in a separate group of cells and you can see how you're doing.

I can send you mine as an example if you'd like

Yes, I'd like to take you up on that offer!

JohnnyTrojan08

Postby JohnnyTrojan08 » Tue Aug 17, 2010 8:19 am

I also made an automatic, in-browser analyzer that does all of that for you. It breaks it down a lot more finely than you could probably do for yourself just by looking at the question stem... it's been a couple years in the making. 8)

If you Google zen lsat analyzer it should come up.

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”