Supplementing a testmasters (or any other) prep class

LockBox

Supplementing a testmasters (or any other) prep class

Postby LockBox » Tue Mar 30, 2010 12:36 pm

Sorry if this has been asked before but could anyone tell me what their experiences were taking a tm class or any ther with regards to additional prep? What I mean is that I'll be starting a testmasters class soon and I know there is almost too much homework to finish. By will this material alone help me to get a top score? Obviously this depends on me I'm just lookng to see what others experiences were and whether they felt the need to supplement the class with anything else.

Is there anything you would have done differently before, during or after the prep class leading up to the LSAT? Anything different before during or after the text itself?

tomwatts

Re: Supplementing a testmasters (or any other) prep class

Postby tomwatts » Tue Mar 30, 2010 12:40 pm

LockBox wrote:By will this material alone help me to get a top score?

All of the major test prep companies (including TM) assign as their homework real, released LSAT questions. No matter how you study, the bulk of your time should be spent working on and going over real, released questions. So yes, the homework assigned in virtually any of the prep courses is the right stuff to do.

If the course gives you all of the released tests (as they basically all do), you don't need to supplement with anything outside the course.

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”