I was planning on taking Testmasters, but they told me today the course in my area is canceled.
So now, I have a bit over two months to prep for the June LSAT, and need to reform my plans. As of right now, I'm working through the LRB and LGB. Here's my plan, please critique:
Finish LRB and LGB by April 10th.
From April 10th to about May 15th, test T, R, and Saturday (Full PT's) Spend W, F, and Sunday reviewing the problems I missed. Working individual sections on practice days.
May 15th onward, work PT's in the room I'm going to be taking the LSAT in.
My question, do you-all think this enough? I would like to score >168, but I'd be happy with anything over 165.
Again, any advice would be appreciated.
2 posts • Page 1 of 1
- Posts: 1217
- Joined: Tue Jan 26, 2010 8:56 pm
Good plan. LGB and LRB are great. Full timed PTs are better. If you have a goal in mind, then see where you're at near the end of May and decide if June is right for you. If your PT scores aren't where you want them to be, then hold off until October if possible. No one is going to be able to tell you if that's enough because we don't know what score you're starting with or what your study habits are like.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: Everythingimnot and 5 guests