NEW Android App for LSAT games

Sequoia90
Posts: 98
Joined: Fri Jul 10, 2009 1:22 pm

NEW Android App for LSAT games

Postby Sequoia90 » Mon Mar 29, 2010 12:11 pm

If anyone is interested in on-the-go practice for LSAT games, I just developed an app for android.

It has a brief tutorial for basic game set-up, drills to practice concepts and games based on real LSAT games with complete explanations.

I would love to get some feedback or suggestions.

You can find it on the Android Market.
Last edited by Sequoia90 on Fri Sep 16, 2011 1:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.

yeahyeah2121
Posts: 98
Joined: Thu Sep 24, 2009 7:39 pm

Re: NEW Android App for LSAT games

Postby yeahyeah2121 » Mon Mar 29, 2010 12:26 pm

Just downloaded it for fun. It downloaded about 30 app icons on my phone? Weird.

Sequoia90
Posts: 98
Joined: Fri Jul 10, 2009 1:22 pm

Re: NEW Android App for LSAT games

Postby Sequoia90 » Mon Mar 29, 2010 12:33 pm

Thanks for the feedback!

Uploaded new version 1.01 which should only have one icon.

I would love to know if you have any other suggestions or feedback.

User avatar
MSachmorov
Posts: 43
Joined: Tue Jan 02, 2007 1:32 am

Re: NEW Android App for LSAT games

Postby MSachmorov » Mon Mar 29, 2010 4:04 pm

How about one for the Iphone?? :mrgreen:

User avatar
angiej
Posts: 796
Joined: Wed Oct 29, 2008 8:25 am

Re: NEW Android App for LSAT games

Postby angiej » Mon Mar 29, 2010 4:13 pm

How about one for blackberry curve?

User avatar
theZeigs
Posts: 138
Joined: Fri Nov 28, 2008 3:26 pm

Re: NEW Android App for LSAT games

Postby theZeigs » Mon Mar 29, 2010 4:39 pm

How about one for my Zack Morris cellie?

Image

User avatar
FuManChusco
Posts: 1217
Joined: Tue Jan 26, 2010 8:56 pm

Re: NEW Android App for LSAT games

Postby FuManChusco » Tue Mar 30, 2010 1:19 am

how about one for my Raffi Banana Phone?

Image

User avatar
Ken
Posts: 923
Joined: Sat Jun 11, 2005 6:22 am

Re: NEW Android App for LSAT games

Postby Ken » Tue Mar 30, 2010 1:29 am

Any chance you can make an Android App for TLS? PM me if interested. Best,

Ken

User avatar
JustDude
Posts: 354
Joined: Wed Jan 02, 2008 10:07 pm

Re: NEW Android App for LSAT games

Postby JustDude » Tue Mar 30, 2010 1:51 am

Ken wrote:Any chance you can make an Android App for TLS? PM me if interested. Best,

Ken


I can


How much?

Ben Reilly
Posts: 119
Joined: Sat Feb 06, 2010 2:08 am

Re: NEW Android App for LSAT games

Postby Ben Reilly » Tue Mar 30, 2010 11:33 pm

angiej wrote:How about one for blackberry curve?


Yea, it would be nice if I could get this on my BB Tour. Any chance on making that happen?

Sequoia90
Posts: 98
Joined: Fri Jul 10, 2009 1:22 pm

Re: NEW Android App for LSAT games

Postby Sequoia90 » Tue Mar 30, 2010 11:48 pm

Blackberry: sorry guys
I checked out developing LSAT Assassin for Blackberry, but they charge $200 just to submit your app for their security review!

For iPhone, hopefully we can get it out within a month or so.
I'll keep you posted.

Anyone else have any feedback? Anything else you'd like to have on the app?

Next droid update should be in a week or so and will include a button to see explanations for the question you are answering instead of having to scroll through to the end.

User avatar
MSachmorov
Posts: 43
Joined: Tue Jan 02, 2007 1:32 am

Re: NEW Android App for LSAT games

Postby MSachmorov » Thu Apr 01, 2010 3:30 pm

Sequoia90 wrote:Blackberry: sorry guys
I checked out developing LSAT Assassin for Blackberry, but they charge $200 just to submit your app for their security review!

For iPhone, hopefully we can get it out within a month or so.
I'll keep you posted.

Anyone else have any feedback? Anything else you'd like to have on the app?

Next droid update should be in a week or so and will include a button to see explanations for the question you are answering instead of having to scroll through to the end.


Is it going to be free on the Iphone? If not, how much will it be?

User avatar
nonpareilpearl
Posts: 68
Joined: Wed Mar 17, 2010 11:42 pm

Re: NEW Android App for LSAT games

Postby nonpareilpearl » Thu Apr 01, 2010 4:14 pm

I think that it would be awesome to have an iPhone/iPod Touch app :D

Sequoia90
Posts: 98
Joined: Fri Jul 10, 2009 1:22 pm

Re: NEW Android App for LSAT games

Postby Sequoia90 » Thu Apr 01, 2010 4:29 pm

So, I just spoke with a developer and it looks like we actually will be able to get the app on Blackberry and iPhone. I'm meeting with him next week to figure out the time frame for the release.

Right now the app has:
Tutorial
Ordering Games
Category Games
Drills
(Setting up games, etc.)
Practice Games
Free use real LSAT games (still working on the licensing w/LSAC to use all of them)
Games based on LSAT games (same set-up, same concepts in the questions)

Anything else you guys think would be useful to have on your phone when prepping?

Sequoia90
Posts: 98
Joined: Fri Jul 10, 2009 1:22 pm

Re: NEW Android App for LSAT games

Postby Sequoia90 » Mon Apr 05, 2010 1:46 pm

Update just uploaded.

Now with more games and explanations for each game that you can access from each question.

Sequoia90
Posts: 98
Joined: Fri Jul 10, 2009 1:22 pm

Re: NEW Android App for LSAT games

Postby Sequoia90 » Wed Apr 07, 2010 12:42 am


User avatar
Richie Tenenbaum
Posts: 2162
Joined: Wed Dec 31, 2008 6:17 am

Re: NEW Android App for LSAT games

Postby Richie Tenenbaum » Wed Apr 07, 2010 1:37 am

Ken wrote:Any chance you can make an Android App for TLS? PM me if interested. Best,

Ken


If you can find someone to make an app for the Iphone.........No words could accurately describe how great this would be.

expat
Posts: 53
Joined: Mon Jan 11, 2010 3:56 am

Re: NEW Android App for LSAT games

Postby expat » Wed Apr 07, 2010 2:19 am

Just want to +10000000000 the idea of an Android app for TLS

valley splitter
Posts: 139
Joined: Sat Jun 06, 2009 10:08 pm

Re: NEW Android App for LSAT games

Postby valley splitter » Wed Apr 07, 2010 2:46 am

JustDude wrote:
Ken wrote:Any chance you can make an Android App for TLS? PM me if interested. Best,

Ken


I can


How much?


I don't want to sound like an ass, or say someone's time and effort have no worth, but I think that Ken having developed this site and the fact that countless people have benefited from it without him asking for compensation should make you feel a bit ashamed. If I had the skills to make a TLS app I would do it in a heartbeat without asking for money simply knowing that what I've gotten out of it is more than enough. I'm far from an altruistic person, maybe not even that generous, but I can appreciate and try to give back to those who are. Just my 2 cents.

User avatar
aerogear
Posts: 41
Joined: Sat May 21, 2011 11:45 pm

Re: NEW Android App for LSAT games

Postby aerogear » Thu Aug 04, 2011 9:43 pm

valley splitter wrote:
JustDude wrote:
Ken wrote:Any chance you can make an Android App for TLS? PM me if interested. Best,

Ken


I can


How much?


I don't want to sound like an ass, or say someone's time and effort have no worth, but I think that Ken having developed this site and the fact that countless people have benefited from it without him asking for compensation should make you feel a bit ashamed. If I had the skills to make a TLS app I would do it in a heartbeat without asking for money simply knowing that what I've gotten out of it is more than enough. I'm far from an altruistic person, maybe not even that generous, but I can appreciate and try to give back to those who are. Just my 2 cents.


+1

Come on brah, do it for the kids.

User avatar
lrslayer
Posts: 586
Joined: Mon Jul 11, 2011 10:38 am

Re: NEW Android App for LSAT games

Postby lrslayer » Thu Aug 04, 2011 9:51 pm

Sequoia90 wrote:So, I just spoke with a developer and it looks like we actually will be able to get the app on Blackberry and iPhone. I'm meeting with him next week to figure out the time frame for the release.

Right now the app has:
Tutorial
Ordering Games
Category Games
Drills
(Setting up games, etc.)
Practice Games
Free use real LSAT games (still working on the licensing w/LSAC to use all of them)
Games based on LSAT games (same set-up, same concepts in the questions)

Anything else you guys think would be useful to have on your phone when prepping?

palm?

Sequoia90
Posts: 98
Joined: Fri Jul 10, 2009 1:22 pm

Re: NEW Android App for LSAT games

Postby Sequoia90 » Fri Sep 16, 2011 1:48 pm

Sorry folks, LSAT Assassin will not be on any other platforms, only Android.

I've been busy hustling for a REAL job. :D




Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: laqueredup, mintme, somedeadman and 8 guests