"item-wise" a study guide recommended by LSAC, good or bad?

lawschoolisfun2012

"item-wise" a study guide recommended by LSAC, good or bad?

Postby lawschoolisfun2012 » Fri Mar 26, 2010 7:17 am

So, because I am such a sucker for anything that I think will raise my LSAT score, I bought the "item-wise" thing on the LSAT website. Anyone else get this thing? It is basically a few sections (LR, LG, RC) of practice questions with very brief explanations. I guess what I am saying is, don't waste your money, much better to use actually prep-test with explanations or the bibles.

deminion

Re: "item-wise" a study guide recommended by LSAC, good or bad?

Postby deminion » Fri Mar 26, 2010 11:24 am

I thought Item-wise was just PT 17...

FreeGuy

Postby FreeGuy » Fri Mar 26, 2010 11:33 am

it's the unnumbered feb 97 test w explanations, not PT17. it's basically 1/3 of the type of content that the superprep book gives you for the same price as superprep, so it's a pretty bad deal in comparison. (superprep contains different exams w explanations.)

skip james

Postby skip james » Fri Mar 26, 2010 10:36 pm

FreeGuy wrote:it's the unnumbered feb 97 test w explanations, not PT17. it's basically 1/3 of the type of content that the superprep book gives you for the same price as superprep, so it's a pretty bad deal in comparison. (superprep contains different exams w explanations.)

i've verify this info. it is the unnumbered feb 97 exam, which from the 'offical lsat prep test with explanations' book. it is currently out-of-print, so if you are hurting for prep tests, then it may be worth the investment.

you can buy used copies (or a new one for over a hundred bucks!) on amazon.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/094263 ... -1&seller=

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”