The LSAT and extinct reptiles/Tangent of the day

User avatar
invisiblesun
Posts: 329
Joined: Sun Nov 01, 2009 6:01 pm

The LSAT and extinct reptiles/Tangent of the day

Postby invisiblesun » Sun Mar 21, 2010 11:38 pm

Just out of curiosity, does an LSAT exist out of the modern 120-180 scaled LSATs that does NOT have at least one question relating to dinosaurs? Has anyone else noticed the LSAT's strange obsession with dinosaurs?

User avatar
vexion
Posts: 490
Joined: Tue Jun 09, 2009 2:29 am

Re: The LSAT and extinct reptiles/Tangent of the day

Postby vexion » Sun Mar 21, 2010 11:39 pm

invisiblesun wrote:Just out of curiosity, does an LSAT exist out of the modern 120-180 scaled LSATs that does NOT have at least one question relating to dinosaurs? Has anyone else noticed the LSAT's strange obsession with dinosaurs?


Image

I mean WHAT... is the DEAL... with dinosaurs? Am I right?

tomwatts
Posts: 1551
Joined: Wed Sep 16, 2009 12:01 am

Re: The LSAT and extinct reptiles/Tangent of the day

Postby tomwatts » Sun Mar 21, 2010 11:40 pm

That's not the only thing the LSAT is obsessed with. Native Americans/Canadians/Canadian Native Americans FTW.

Apparently if you watch enough nature documentaries you can see almost word-for-word where some of the arguments come from.

Kobe_Teeth
Posts: 964
Joined: Fri Dec 18, 2009 1:40 am

Re: The LSAT and extinct reptiles/Tangent of the day

Postby Kobe_Teeth » Sun Mar 21, 2010 11:42 pm

They're a big fan of bears and women's history particularly in context of the law.

User avatar
Ragged
Posts: 1509
Joined: Wed Oct 21, 2009 12:39 pm

Re: The LSAT and extinct reptiles/Tangent of the day

Postby Ragged » Sun Mar 21, 2010 11:43 pm

African American artists FTW.

User avatar
FreeGuy
Posts: 133
Joined: Sun Dec 21, 2008 4:42 pm

Re: The LSAT and extinct reptiles/Tangent of the day

Postby FreeGuy » Sun Mar 21, 2010 11:46 pm

Image

User avatar
invisiblesun
Posts: 329
Joined: Sun Nov 01, 2009 6:01 pm

Re: The LSAT and extinct reptiles/Tangent of the day

Postby invisiblesun » Sun Mar 21, 2010 11:46 pm

Kobe_Teeth wrote:They're a big fan of bears and women's history particularly in context of the law.


The difference is that women's history (particularly in the context of the law) is obviously law related. Dinosaurs? Not so much...

I have noticed the bears thing...not quite as much as dinosaurs though...

Maybe it's one of the perks of being on the test writing committee- you can do ridiculous things like make a quota for dinosaur questions.

User avatar
KibblesAndVick
Posts: 541
Joined: Sun Feb 28, 2010 5:29 am

Re: The LSAT and extinct reptiles/Tangent of the day

Postby KibblesAndVick » Sun Mar 21, 2010 11:51 pm

vexion wrote:Image

I mean WHAT... is the DEAL... with dinosaurs? Am I right?


I don't think it's possible to read that without doing a fake Jerry Seinfeld voice in your head haha

User avatar
invisiblesun
Posts: 329
Joined: Sun Nov 01, 2009 6:01 pm

Re: The LSAT and extinct reptiles/Tangent of the day

Postby invisiblesun » Sun Mar 21, 2010 11:52 pm

KibblesAndVick wrote:
vexion wrote:Image

I mean WHAT... is the DEAL... with dinosaurs? Am I right?


I don't think it's possible to read that without doing a fake Jerry Seinfeld voice in your head haha


WHY do they call it OVALTINE?!!!?

User avatar
Kilpatrick
Posts: 1073
Joined: Sun Dec 06, 2009 2:06 am

Re: The LSAT and extinct reptiles/Tangent of the day

Postby Kilpatrick » Sun Mar 21, 2010 11:55 pm

.




Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: dan9257, GioChanturia and 7 guests