Free Logical Reasoning Information

johnniewalker

Free Logical Reasoning Information

Postby johnniewalker » Tue Mar 16, 2010 10:44 am

I am taking the LSAT in June and I am having a lot of difficulty with the logical reasoning section. Sometimes the questions click and sometimes they don't. I have a lot of time at work to study for the LSAT but I don't want to bring books in because it wouldn't look good. I am in looking around the net for free help on the logical reasoning section of the test.

Does anybody have any great websites for me to look at?

johnniewalker

Re: Free Logical Reasoning Information

Postby johnniewalker » Tue Mar 16, 2010 10:50 am

Also, I know we can't post LSAT questions on the website (due to copyright laws), but if anybody for some reason has a list of lsat prep tests online could you please PM me the link?

Thanks.

yeff

Postby yeff » Tue Mar 16, 2010 1:10 pm

johnniewalker wrote:I don't want to bring books in because it wouldn't look good.

What in the world does this mean?

JasonR

Postby JasonR » Tue Mar 16, 2010 1:32 pm

yeff wrote:
johnniewalker wrote:I don't want to bring books in because it wouldn't look good.

What's so complicated? He said he's planning to study at work.

yeff

Postby yeff » Tue Mar 16, 2010 1:51 pm

JasonR wrote:
yeff wrote:

What's so complicated? He said he's planning to study at work.

:shock:

RC fail on my part. Sorry, OP.

I'm glad I had more focus on test day.

A constructive response: if it is on the screen, are you golden?

Can you use a copier and/or scanner to get pages as a PDF, either at work, or at a FedEx-type place?

If so, I'd probably put in some time getting the LR Bible and some PTs into PDF for use on the computer. Learning about the different (and very limited) LR types and the different strategies required for each was very helpful for me.

And the LG Bible is even better than LR Bible, so there's that too.

That said, this is clearly not a free option. For that, read through the stickied threads at the top of this forum?

But investments in time and money in raising your LSAT score will pay insane dividends in terms of improved acceptances and scholarships.

Underoath

Postby Underoath » Wed Mar 17, 2010 2:48 am

I've tried to study at work and it just doesn't work. Not even at lunch time in the break room because people are constantly talking. Not to each other, but asking me questions like "what are you doing?" "what is the LSAT?" "is that homework?"

I feel like saying "I'm busy. LEAVE ME ALONE. Talk amongst yourselves, but pretend I'm not here."

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”