LSAT Times?

shoop

LSAT Times?

Postby shoop » Mon Mar 15, 2010 1:03 pm

So, I had assumed all LSATs were administered at 8am. No good reason, just the fact that all the standardized tests I've taken in the past (SAT, ACT, state high school exams) were taken at the buttcrack of dawn as everyone makes the changeover from "asleep" to "caffeine seizures" and is at less than optimum levels of mental function.

I read on some source that's even less reliable than these boards that the June LSATs are given at noon or 1. Can I get a confirm/deny? Sources are a plus. If this delightful news is indeed true, is the June administration a time anomaly among LSATs? Are the other 3 administrations done at a different time?

bitlrc

Re: LSAT Times?

Postby bitlrc » Mon Mar 15, 2010 1:04 pm

check lsac. june is administered around 12 from my understanding, but just check your location on lsac and it should tell you the times for each date.

Traciela

Postby Traciela » Mon Mar 15, 2010 1:08 pm

What time is the test administered?

Test takers must report to the test centers for the September, December, and February administrations of the LSAT no later than 8:30 am. The reporting time for the June LSAT is 12:30 pm.

http://www.lsac.org/aboutlsac/faqs-and- ... #test-time

shoop

Postby shoop » Mon Mar 15, 2010 1:15 pm

Thanks, all. This is fabulous news... no worrying about waking up at 6am every day in May to PT and get my internal clock reset, and no fighting morning rush hour to get to the test site.

lawschoollll

Postby lawschoollll » Mon Mar 15, 2010 1:18 pm

shoop wrote:Thanks, all. This is fabulous news... no worrying about waking up at 6am every day in May to PT and get my internal clock reset, and no fighting morning rush hour to get to the test site.

Saturday rush hour is a bitch.

bp colin

Postby bp colin » Mon Mar 15, 2010 1:43 pm

You should sign up really soon. More people took the LSAT last year than ever before, and the record might be re-broken in 2010. This means that testing centers fill up insanely fast. In NYC they're already full.

waxecstatic

Postby waxecstatic » Mon Mar 15, 2010 4:13 pm

What an unbelievably loquacious way of asking a basic question that has a basic answer that can be found doing something basic.

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”