Taking the test at noon instead of taking the test in the AM

jarofsoup

Taking the test at noon instead of taking the test in the AM

Postby jarofsoup » Mon Mar 15, 2010 1:33 am

I am signed up for the June LSAT. Every other time I have taken the test has been in the morning. I was wondering what to consider when taking the test later in the day.

When do you usually get out of the test?

Eat lunch before or late breakfast?

Anything else you have notice to help?

typ3

Re: Taking the test at noon instead of taking the test in the AM

Postby typ3 » Mon Mar 15, 2010 3:03 am

Generally I peak mentally around 2 in the afternoon.. So to compensate I'm going to get my daily routine started a little earlier in the weeks leading up.

I normally score better if I workout early in the day before doing PT's so I plan on waking up early, working out, having a light lunch, do a few games and a few problems untimed to boost my confidence... I then plan on playing call of duty mw2 until an hour and a half before the test. At which point I will eat lunch and then head to the test.

waxecstatic

Re: Taking the test at noon instead of taking the test in the AM

Postby waxecstatic » Mon Mar 15, 2010 7:23 pm

typ3 wrote:Generally I peak mentally around 2 in the afternoon.. So to compensate I'm going to get my daily routine started a little earlier in the weeks leading up.

I normally score better if I workout early in the day before doing PT's so I plan on waking up early, working out, having a light lunch, do a few games and a few problems untimed to boost my confidence... I then plan on playing call of duty mw2 until an hour and a half before the test. At which point I will eat lunch and then head to the test.

How is that game? I plan on getting it.

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”