Help with length of logical reasoning questions Forum

Prepare for the LSAT or discuss it with others in this forum.
williammmc

New

Help with length of logical reasoning questions

Post by williammmc » Wed Mar 10, 2010 9:50 pm

I know everyone feels the exact same way when reading the arguments made in the LR section, but I personally haven't found the best method for getting right over the length of the argument and question.

I find myself taking my time to pick carefully through the questions and the answers instead of immediately extracting all I need.

If anyone has any advice, I would really like it, getting my methods down is incredibly important to me.

Thanks so much.

booboo

Silver

Re: Help with length of logical reasoning questions

Post by booboo » Wed Mar 10, 2010 9:54 pm

As many will tell you, search this forum, there are many great resources tucked away in here.

In regards to length, some students find it easier to initially begin underlining the conclusion of an argument and memorizing the types of questions that appear on the LSAT.

The former allows you to see what the argument is leading to (this may not always be helpful, but may increase your comprehension of what has been written) while the latter allows you to read through stimulus' quite quickly. Every second saved is valuable. One of the problems with the latter mentioned suggestion is that you need to make sure you pay attention to NOT and EXCEPT questions.

Good luck.

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”