Analytical Game Set Up? Apprentices and assigned Projects

LSAT_Padawan

Analytical Game Set Up? Apprentices and assigned Projects

Postby LSAT_Padawan » Wed Mar 10, 2010 1:06 am

Paraphrasing:

Four apprentices--Louis, Madelyn, Nora, and Oliver--are initially assigned o projects Q, R, S, and T, respectively. During the year in which they are apprentices, two reassignments of apprentices to projects will be made, each time according to a different one of the following plans, which can be used in any order:

Plan 1. The apprentice assigned to project Q switches projects with the apprentice assigned to project S and the apprentice assigned to project R switches projects with the apprentice assigned to project T.
Plan 2. The apprentice assigned to project S switches projects with the apprentice assigned to project T.
Plan 3. Louis and Madelyn switch projects with each other.

1. When one of the following must be true after the second reassignment of apprentices to projects during the year if that reassignment assigns Nora to project T?

(A) Louis is assigned to project S.
(B) Madelyn is assigned to project R.
(C) Madelyn is assigned to project S.
(D) Oliver is assigned to project R.
(E) Oliver is assigned to project S.

My question is how do you set this up via diagram? I'm usually decent at games, but I have no idea how to do this one.

Thank you for your enlightenment.

FreeGuy

Re: Analytical Game Set Up? Apprentices and assigned Projects

Postby FreeGuy » Wed Mar 10, 2010 1:13 am

Just say PrepTest 11, Section 1, Game 4 next time. No need to write out the whole thing.

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”