Question about Speed on Logic Games

myfriendtoldmeimkeen

Question about Speed on Logic Games

Postby myfriendtoldmeimkeen » Mon Mar 08, 2010 9:34 pm

So I've been seriously studying for a few weeks and can usually get all the questions right on practice lg sections. But it usually takes me from 9 to even 13 or so minutes to complete each individual game. Will the speed come as I do more practice? If anybody has been in a similar situation I would appreciate some advice, and thanks!

cubswin

Re: Question about Speed on Logic Games

Postby cubswin » Mon Mar 08, 2010 9:36 pm

Yes, you will get faster. You're in good shape if you have 100% accuracy in 9-13 minutes after only two weeks of prep.

theavrock

Postby theavrock » Mon Mar 08, 2010 10:35 pm

Just do more and more practice. I have been drilling LG's for the last 3 weeks with 7 games per day and I am absolutely starting to notice improvement. Eventually you just start to notice what to look for and things just click. The key is to do lots and lots of logic games. Its not fun but it works.

cubswin

Postby cubswin » Mon Mar 08, 2010 10:57 pm

Also, if you aren't doing this already, do each game multiple times. Space each attempt out by at least a couple of days. The first time, you should be taking a bit longer, trying to get every deduction and come up with the best possible setup. After that, each attempt should be a test of how fast you can replicate what you did before.

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”