Are You Trying to ACE the LSAT? Need the Best Prep Books?

UltimateLSATprep

Are You Trying to ACE the LSAT? Need the Best Prep Books?

Postby UltimateLSATprep » Sat Mar 06, 2010 2:41 pm

Future LSAT Aces and Determined Re-takers,

Hope posting Books for Sale/Tips is OK, here... If not, my apologies.

To the point: I've spent the last year or so preparing for and taking the LSAT, as well as applying to law schools, and my reward has manifested as an acceptance at, amongst other Top 14 schools, Columbia (though I'm still waiting to hear from Yale and Harvard.) Without wasting money and time on any expensive tutoring or courses that often do not go beyond the basics, I believe I have truly developed a solid strategy for scoring high on the LSAT itself, even without having an innate talent for testing. I paid a list price of $756.86 for the books, tests, and flashcards that I used (actually, far more, but I'm not selling some of the truly terrible ones), and am currently selling these all for $350.

Not only is this a significant discount, I'm also willing to throw in two half-hour phone tutoring/ advice sessions. In fact, if you live close to Chicago, we can probably meet in person and combine these sessions into an hour long coffee/tutoring session at a local cafe. Have no doubt, you need to spend a SIGNIFICANT amount of time, effort, and dedication studying and mastering strategies if you're looking to crack the 99% range, and I have many tips for how to develop a plan to do so. Furthermore, while I scored a 173 (99.3%), I now have "test day" tips that I can pass on to you, and which, if I had known, would have certainly resulted in me scoring a few points higher. Truly.

As to the books themselves, I've tried to be diligent about erasing pencil marks, and especially ensuring that there are no marks that "give away" the answers. Let me know if you have any questions, but if you're considering the June, September, or even next December tests, act NOW, you'll thank yourself later when the acceptances are rolling in. I did.

Books, tests, etc... are listed below:

-All 3 Powerscore Bibles (Logic Games, Logical Reasoning, Reading Comprehension) as well as the Logic Games Set-up Guide. These are simply a must have.

-7 Different Prep Books, including: LSAT 180, Kaplan LSAT Advanced, Ace The LSAT Logic Games, Kaplan LSAT 2010 Edition, Princeton Review Cracking the LSAT, Cracking the LSAT Logic Games, and ATLAS LSAT Logic Games Strategy Guide.

-4 Prep Test Compilations (10 Actual, 10 More, The Next 10, and The Official LSAT SuperPrep-with explanations and set-up)

-17 single Tests: Test #s 39-56.

-1 Powerscore Logic Games Flashcards Pack.

-Plus Two Half Hour Phone Sessions with me: one to start you studying with, the other to polish your prep with. I have taught over 7 college level courses, and will be working as an LSAT tutor during law school.

PM me if you're interested!

snikwad

Re: Are You Trying to ACE the LSAT? Need the Best Prep Books?

Postby snikwad » Mon Mar 08, 2010 11:47 am

see my pm

Young&Blessed

Re: Are You Trying to ACE the LSAT? Need the Best Prep Books?

Postby Young&Blessed » Fri Apr 30, 2010 12:02 pm

Hope u get my pm..But if anything can you still give me the phone prep??

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”