Don't throw your used prep materials away!

HiLine

Don't throw your used prep materials away!

Postby HiLine » Fri Mar 05, 2010 11:53 pm

Supposed you have taken the LSAT and did reasonably well, so that you do not plan to retake the test, then you might have quite a bunch of prep materials that you no longer need. Such materials might include heavily used books and done preptests that you probably do not want to sell or to give away to somebody. If so, I would be glad to receive donations from you. I am preparing for the June test and my preparation approach involves looking at how different successful test-takers tackled real questions. I will pay for the shipping cost if you use Media Mail. Payment will be made in advance through PayPal. If you would like to support a June test-taker, please respond accordingly to this message. I will provide you with my e-mail address for PayPal money request and my shipping address.
Thank you for your good hearts and congratulate on mastering the notorious LSAT!

Snuffie

Re: Don't throw your used prep materials away!

Postby Snuffie » Sat Mar 06, 2010 7:08 pm

HiLine wrote:Supposed you have taken the LSAT and did reasonably well, so that you do not plan to retake the test, then you might have quite a bunch of prep materials that you no longer need. Such materials might include heavily used books and done preptests that you probably do not want to sell or to give away to somebody. If so, I would be glad to receive donations from you. I am preparing for the June test and my preparation approach involves looking at how different successful test-takers tackled real questions. I will pay for the shipping cost if you use Media Mail. Payment will be made in advance through PayPal. If you would like to support a June test-taker, please respond accordingly to this message. I will provide you with my e-mail address for PayPal money request and my shipping address.
Thank you for your good hearts and congratulate on mastering the notorious LSAT!

Just an thought, but have you considered started a thread on how to obtain low-priced study materials? There are likely dozens, hell, hundreds of people that would benefit from such a discussion.

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”