Logic games

God's gift

Logic games

Postby God's gift » Thu Mar 04, 2010 5:15 pm

Last edited by God's gift on Thu Mar 04, 2010 6:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.

cardinalandgold

Re: Logic games

Postby cardinalandgold » Thu Mar 04, 2010 5:19 pm

Nice gesture, but IBTL.

Edit: I didn't click on the list, as I am at work. If it is just a list of games by category then everything should be fine. If it is the actual games, then I stand by my comment :P
Last edited by cardinalandgold on Thu Mar 04, 2010 5:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Crazycall2

Postby Crazycall2 » Thu Mar 04, 2010 5:36 pm

are these actual games, or just the list?

willwash

Postby willwash » Thu Mar 04, 2010 6:34 pm

Damn those copyright nazis are fast:

This is what I got when I clicked that link.

Invalid or Deleted File
The key you provided for file download was invalid. This is usually caused because the file is no longer stored on Mediafire. This occurs when the file is removed by the originating user or Mediafire. If you believe you have reached this page in error, please contact support.

God's gift

Postby God's gift » Thu Mar 04, 2010 6:36 pm

willwash wrote:Damn those copyright nazis are fast:

This is what I got when I clicked that link.

Invalid or Deleted File
The key you provided for file download was invalid. This is usually caused because the file is no longer stored on Mediafire. This occurs when the file is removed by the originating user or Mediafire. If you believe you have reached this page in error, please contact support.

Sorry dude. I would upload them via torrent but I don't know how.

Shrimps

Postby Shrimps » Thu Mar 04, 2010 7:15 pm

Yes, the first thing you should do when starting a career in law is learn how to break it.

If you can't do something as simple as steal copyrighted material, how can you be expected to know how to destroy evidence or bill clients for hookers and cocaine?

Integrity. Always integrity.

UofO

Postby UofO » Thu Mar 04, 2010 7:57 pm

Shrimps wrote:Yes, the first thing you should do when starting a career in law is learn how to break it.

If you can't do something as simple as steal copyrighted material, how can you be expected to know how to destroy evidence or bill clients for hookers and cocaine?

Agreed. However, not everyone has access to funds, and therefore, cannot adequately prepare for the LSAT. Thank you, OP. IMO, Pt's should be free - not 8 bucks a pop.

EdmundBurke23

Postby EdmundBurke23 » Thu Mar 04, 2010 8:00 pm

UofO wrote:
Shrimps wrote:Yes, the first thing you should do when starting a career in law is learn how to break it.

Agreed. However, not everyone has access to funds, and therefore, cannot adequately prepare for the LSAT. Thank you, OP. IMO, Pt's should be free - not 8 bucks a pop.

+1 this is the source of all crime (hyperbole, of course). why do you think there's so much crime at south central LA?

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”