Lsat Study plan for a retake in June

jas5076

Lsat Study plan for a retake in June

Postby jas5076 » Tue Mar 02, 2010 11:05 pm

Ok so I took a testmasters course over the summer of 09 and then the September 09 Lsat got a 164. Good score, has gotten me into some places that I am happy about. However, thinking back I really am not thrilled with the way I prepared for the test. I had some knowledge of the test going into the prep course, but I really didn't touch LSAT stuff until mid July only giving myself about two solid months. Also, as I was firing through the homework trying to get it all done, often times I would not review the ones I got wrong properly. I simply read of the correct answer and was like yup that seems right.
Anyway I think I am going to retake in June, here is my plan of action:

March/April: I am going to go through all of my testmaster books again, after erasing my initial answers. After I do a problem I am going to write out why each answer is wrong and right, before I check to see if I even have TCR. These books cover I think every problem from the beginning of LSAT till about the 04 tests. Which brings me to May

May: Is when I will start taking the full length tests from 05 on. This should leave me with I don't know 12-15 full length tests for this month. Which seems like take a test, spend one or two days reviewing it carefully and moving on.

I have a decent background I believe, let me know if anyone has any suggestions or if this sounds like a decent plan of attack.

FYI: My breakdown for the Sept LSAT was LG = -2 LR = -4 and -4 and RC = -9 :( ..... I don't really know what to do for RC, I have been reading more books lately in hopes it will improve my speed beyond that I don't know I need to more carefully break down that section I think.

jas5076

Re: Lsat Study plan for a retake in June

Postby jas5076 » Fri Mar 05, 2010 1:23 pm

bump :mrgreen:

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”