Princeton Review Hyperlearning?

brooklynballers

Princeton Review Hyperlearning?

Postby brooklynballers » Tue Mar 02, 2010 8:54 pm

Has anyone taken this course/recommend it? I'm thinking of signing up for LSAT classes this summer and I've heard really good reviews. Any other thoughts?

tomwatts

Re: Princeton Review Hyperlearning?

Postby tomwatts » Tue Mar 02, 2010 9:53 pm

This is the course I teach, so yeah, I recommend it. :P

I assume you know the notable features (84 hours of class time in 24 class sessions plus 6 full-length tests, 98th percentile or higher instructor, access to all released tests, etc.). You may also know that typical score improvements are in the 10-15 point range for students who come to class and do the homework. If there's anything you'd like to know, I'd be happy to answer about it.

I assume from the name that you're in NYC?

PhillyFan09

Postby PhillyFan09 » Tue Mar 02, 2010 10:00 pm

I recently attended a free preview for this course in a different area, maybe you could see if that is offered around you.

FWIW I will be enrolling in March, the class was VERY helpful.

scribelaw

Postby scribelaw » Tue Mar 02, 2010 10:07 pm

Hyperlearning? Is this a phrase we're using now?

Just buy the buy Bibles and a ton of PTs. There's nothing on the LSAT you can't figure out through practice on your own.

vegansistah

Postby vegansistah » Tue Mar 02, 2010 10:16 pm

Although I am sure self-study works for some, I definitely needed guided instruction, especially when it came to the logic games. I took the Hyperlearning class, and I would recommend it to others if self-study isn't helping you improve your score. For me, it provided the best mix and balance between the sections, and the practice tests simulated real test environments. I improved my score drastically, couldn't have done it on my own. My instructor was cool, too. Besides, the price tag will keep you invested in it, especially if you pay out of pocket like I did! Just one thing, definitely wait until closer to the deadline for the class to take advantage of the $300 off- I signed up like 6 weeks ahead of time and paid full price. (Thankfully, I increased my score so much that I won't be paying full price for law school!) :wink:

I have been out of school for a while, too, so the three and half hour classes after work got me back into the groove. Of course, the whiz kids on this site will advise you otherwise, but I am sure you already knew that was coming.

Go for it, and good luck!

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”