lr - wowzer Forum

Prepare for the LSAT or discuss it with others in this forum.
coobs

New

lr - wowzer

Post by coobs » Tue Mar 02, 2010 6:15 pm

Maybe its just me, but in studying for the june lsat i've found the games are coming to me easier then the lr. Anyone else find this?

Also, with working full time and having young kids, wondering if i should force myself into a powerscore course. But - ive read through the lr bible and am curious if im just going to learn the exact things i can just read - or if there are different 'tricks' or advice a teacher gives in a class?
I'm trying to do 1-2hrs study a day plus 1-2 tests a week...but haven't gotten through a full test yet =(

anyways, good luck everyone

OHKC42

New

Re: lr - wowzer

Post by OHKC42 » Tue Mar 02, 2010 9:21 pm

Are you not getting through the tests because you can't focus, or because you can't leave your kids unsupervised? If it's the latter, I'd use your money to hire a babysitter and give a few practice tests a shot before you pay for a full course.

coobs

New

Re: lr - wowzer

Post by coobs » Tue Mar 02, 2010 11:20 pm

I haven't gotten through a full test because the 1st two weeks I wasn't well versed enough in the games so I did the other parts of the test excluding the games. This past week I didn't get through the test because the library i was in was blazing hot and i was falling asleep.
I plan on doing a test in 3 days.

From what I see, people usually do about 15-30 PT's before the exam...right? I figured I'd average 1-2 a week until june.

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”