My LSAT skills for your great editing abilities?

rosiee

My LSAT skills for your great editing abilities?

Postby rosiee » Mon Mar 01, 2010 3:13 am

Dear TLS members,

I am wondering if anyone would be interested in arranging an interesting deal with me. I am an LSAT tutor who has scored in the 93rd percentile. I know many of you are over-achievers and that may not seem particularly high, but I can assure you I am quite knowledgeable about the LSAT. I am wishing to establish an arrangement with one (or maybe two of you) who seek help concerning the LSAT in exchange for proofreading/editing a VERY important paper of mine for one of my anthropology courses.

If you have background on anthro or it is of particular interest to you, and you are a great proofreader and editor, can you please do me this favour? I have a 30% worth 7-page essay to submit to my course by Tuesday at 4 PM and I need to obtain a 100% on it. That's right, a 100%. I usually get 86%-90% on it anyway, so it's not so far off. What I would need from you is to edit my work (structure grammer), give me ideas about logical flow, and help me make it as perfect as it can possibly be!

The entire deal: I would email you my draft at 6 PM (EST) tomorrow and you can return it by 7 or 7:30ish. Then, upon receiving my essay and reviewing your advice, I will send you handouts designed by me composed of advice on particular LSAT types/games. In addition, I can tailor it to your needs. This is a give away because I'm a tutor like I stated and it is what I would provide my student with.

Please let me know if this works. I need a PERFECT on my essay. Please only message me if you think you have the proofreading abilities that can make me obtain a perfect paper. I hope to see some messages and some of you willing to help a girl out!

Love,

Rosie

rosiee

Re: My LSAT skills for your great editing abilities?

Postby rosiee » Mon Mar 01, 2010 3:16 am

Oh, I'd just like to add it in there. I do not possess any recent copies of LSAT worksheets so I will have to compose new ones. So, I would be able to send you 3-4 pages (single spaced) of techniques I teach my students that may help you tremendously.

But I'm overworked and swamped with assignments at the moment, so you will have to give me a few days to devise it perfectly. :)

rosiee

Re: My LSAT skills for your great editing abilities?

Postby rosiee » Mon Mar 01, 2010 3:24 am

If anyone is interested at all, please PM me or email me at rose82288 (at) yahoo.ca.

Thanks!!

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”