LSAT "Diary"

LSAT "Diary"

Postby JacobH » Sun Feb 28, 2010 10:19 pm

Hey guys, this will be my first post here, although I've been lurking on and off for the past 6 months now.

I'm currently in UG and will be graduating in 2 months, and although I come from a specialized UG school (University of Colorado at Boulder's Environmental Design School) I've always been fascinated with the twists and turns of the U.S. legal system. Thus, I will be embarking on a 9 month study session to get the best possible results for the LSAT in December.

Now I know you're all thinking 9 months is a while away, but I decided to start early so I could feel as comfortable as possible going into the exam, as my LSAT will have make up for my lackluster 3.2 UGPA. I'm gunning for a 175+ with my sights set on 180 if at all possible.

This topic will be my guarantee to myself that I will try my best to get the best possible score, and you guys are welcome to follow along. I still have UG projects to finish within the next 2 months, so I'm gonna take this time to familiarize myself with the exam format and not worry too much about it until I graduate, which I will then start my official LSAT studying.

I've read through all the posts of the people that did well on the exams and set a study plan for myself from May to December.

Until my next post, cya all.

Re: LSAT "Diary"

Postby Lomax » Thu Mar 04, 2010 5:07 am

Best of luck. Post your first practice test score when/if you have it.

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”