Kaplan LSAT Logic Games in a Box: Worth it?

splay

Kaplan LSAT Logic Games in a Box: Worth it?

Postby splay » Sun Feb 28, 2010 1:13 pm

Well, I took the February LSAT. Bombed it. Sort of expected it, I definitely didn't prepare nearly enough, but was disappointed nonetheless and spent last night crying about my future as a housewife popping out babies for a living and developing a drinking problem, and all sorts of other horribleness. Anyway, I'm registered for June 2010, I've ordered 2 of the "10 official preptests" books, have the SuperPrep book already, may enroll in a prep course in May, and am just wondering of the Kaplan LSAT Logic Games in a box is worth ordering as well. I've never really used flashcards so I'm not sure how effective they would be for me, but I guess it doesn't hurt to try.

Also, which Logic Games Bible is the best? In my preliminary searching I've found several different ones. Is there one that's better than the others or are they all pretty much the same?

Thanks!

FreeGuy

Re: Kaplan LSAT Logic Games in a Box: Worth it?

Postby FreeGuy » Sun Feb 28, 2010 2:04 pm

First of all, relax!

A score with lack of preparation is nothing to be too worried about - it's pretty common. Don't worry too much about it.

Just learn from the experience and prep right this time.

LG in a box isn't worth it. There's no point to using flash cards.

You want the LG Bible, not the LG Bible Workbook. The LG Bible has 2 different editions - 2003 and 2008. 2008 has more drills but uses some more recent games that you might want to save for later. Both are generally cheapest on Amazon.

Keep your head up. You'll end up alright in the end.

splay

Re: Kaplan LSAT Logic Games in a Box: Worth it?

Postby splay » Sun Feb 28, 2010 3:50 pm

Awesome, thank you. I was trying to figure out how flashcards would be useful for anything other than memorization and it seemed like a silly concept. All I can do now is study study study and hope for a 12 point improvement.

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”