LSAT Site Issue

nabihana

LSAT Site Issue

Postby nabihana » Sat Feb 27, 2010 5:44 pm

I just got my Feb 10 score, and it is way below any score I've ever imagined.

But in any case... All the test sites in Northern VA/Southern MD seem full for June.

Should I waitlist for a site? Anyone have experience with this?

gustrock

Re: LSAT Site Issue

Postby gustrock » Sat Feb 27, 2010 5:56 pm

yes.. get put on a waitlist. i had to do that in la. they will form new test centers once more people apply to take it.

nabihana

Postby nabihana » Sat Feb 27, 2010 6:11 pm

Peter North wrote:How do you get on the waiting list? ie. as in once inside the LSAC website?

Er well, once you put in the zip code and whatnot. It'll say that there are no sites available and they are full.
And on the bottom of that page it lets you cancel, choose a new date, or be on waitlist.

jeeptiger09

Postby jeeptiger09 » Sat Feb 27, 2010 9:03 pm

nabihana wrote:I just got my Feb 10 score, and it is way below any score I've ever imagined.

But in any case... All the test sites in Northern VA/Southern MD seem full for June.

Should I waitlist for a site? Anyone have experience with this?

Get on a waitlist, I did that last september and they expanded the test center at georgetown. but request american if you're in the DC area, it's supposed to be the best site. and pray you don't get the convention center

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”