LSAC system problem? Forum

Prepare for the LSAT or discuss it with others in this forum.
IWTBAL

New

LSAC system problem?

Post by IWTBAL » Sat Feb 27, 2010 9:53 am

I just got off of the phone with a friend that works for lsac and she said that they had a system problem yesterday so maybe that is why scores are not out yet?

macaulian

New

Re: LSAC system problem?

Post by macaulian » Sat Feb 27, 2010 10:07 am

please for the love of god be more specific

eudaimondaimon

New

Post by eudaimondaimon » Sat Feb 27, 2010 10:17 am

--ImageRemoved--

IWTBAL

New

Post by IWTBAL » Sat Feb 27, 2010 10:50 am

All she said was that it was in a different department, but It makes me wonder if that affects the score date at all

invisiblesun

Bronze

Post by invisiblesun » Sat Feb 27, 2010 11:32 am

oh god I can just see it now. LSAC official statement: "SORRY we lost your scores lol! silly us...but it's okay we'll let you take it in June for free, which TOTALLY makes up for it."

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

IWTBAL

New

Post by IWTBAL » Sat Feb 27, 2010 11:34 am

If my score doesn't come in until Mon I am going to scream.....

tomwatts

Gold

Post by tomwatts » Sat Feb 27, 2010 11:45 am

If the "system problem" is that the system is buried in 5 bajillion feet of snow, then yeah, I think LSAC is having a system problem right now.

raperez129

Bronze

Post by raperez129 » Sat Feb 27, 2010 11:55 am

How dare you post something like that. I need more specific information than "system problem" otherwise that statement serves no purpose other than making me even more impossibly neurotic....thanks.

ST7740

New

Post by ST7740 » Sat Feb 27, 2010 12:35 pm

raperez129 wrote:How dare you post something like that. I need more specific information than "system problem" otherwise that statement serves no purpose other than making me even more impossibly neurotic....thanks.
I think that the snow probably made power outage which mean all the computers go crashed and what that mean is that it will take a lot of time to restore them so u can bet ur money on scores coming in sometime in Monday probably later in the day or even Monday night. Dont blame LSAC, blame the snow cause it destroyed the east cost.

Want to continue reading?

Register for access!

Did I mention it was FREE ?

IWTBAL

New

Post by IWTBAL » Sat Feb 27, 2010 1:23 pm

ST7740 wrote:
raperez129 wrote:How dare you post something like that. I need more specific information than "system problem" otherwise that statement serves no purpose other than making me even more impossibly neurotic....thanks.
I think that the snow probably made power outage which mean all the computers go crashed and what that mean is that it will take a lot of time to restore them so u can bet ur money on scores coming in sometime in Monday probably later in the day or even Monday night. Dont blame LSAC, blame the snow cause it destroyed the east cost.

wonderful

eudaimondaimon

New

Post by eudaimondaimon » Sat Feb 27, 2010 1:23 pm

ST7740 wrote:
Please. If you don't know anything specific, please don't speculate. It helps no one.
And if you do know something specific, don't share anything unless you can actually tell us what it is. Vague pronouncements of ooo!-maybe-this-means-something-oh-wait-no-it-doesn't-nevermind are useless and annoying.

ST7740

New

Post by ST7740 » Sat Feb 27, 2010 1:30 pm

eudaimondaimon wrote:
ST7740 wrote:
Please. If you don't know anything specific, please don't speculate. It helps no one.
And if you do know something specific, don't share anything unless you can actually tell us what it is. Vague pronouncements of ooo!-maybe-this-means-something-oh-wait-no-it-doesn't-nevermind are useless and annoying.
Lol, it aint like im saying, "I know for a fact that the scores gonna be delayed", but what I am saying is that, "I THINK scores will be delayed and here is why" and present a compelling argument for why.

IWTBAL

New

Post by IWTBAL » Sat Feb 27, 2010 1:32 pm

ST7740 wrote:
eudaimondaimon wrote:
ST7740 wrote:
Lol, it aint like im saying, "I know for a fact that the scores gonna be delayed", but what I am saying is that, "I THINK scores will be delayed and here is why" and present a compelling argument for why.

ditto. I would rather hear speculation and gather my own conclusion from it than to continue to sit in the dark. If you don't like it, ignore it!

Register now!

Resources to assist law school applicants, students & graduates.

It's still FREE!

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”