If someone gave you $5,000

RudeDudewithAttitude

Re: If someone gave you $5,000

Postby RudeDudewithAttitude » Fri Feb 19, 2010 8:32 pm

1) I would get the powerscore bibles and ALL the prep tests.
2) I would use the extra money to NOT work and dedicate 2-3 months on the LSAT.

I was able to do number one, but not 2. I was working 30-40 hours a week and it nearly killed me. I was a little disappointed with my LSAT score, but not enough to retake while working 30-40 hours again.

GATORTIM

Postby GATORTIM » Fri Feb 19, 2010 8:38 pm

5000 lotto tix

ConsideringLawSchool

Postby ConsideringLawSchool » Fri Feb 19, 2010 8:41 pm

RudeDudewithAttitude wrote:1) I would get the powerscore bibles and ALL the prep tests.

I was able to do number one, but not 2. I was working 30-40 hours a week and it nearly killed me. I was a little disappointed with my LSAT score, but not enough to retake while working 30-40 hours again.

Obviously, you know best what worked for you/would have worked for you. That said, I do not necessarily think that taking time off from work is desirable. For me, I was working in two jobs throughout studying, and I think that a rigid schedule actually helped me to be more productive in studying and less stressed about the test. Just my two cents...

RudeDudewithAttitude

Postby RudeDudewithAttitude » Fri Feb 19, 2010 8:44 pm

ConsideringLawSchool wrote:
RudeDudewithAttitude wrote:1) I would get the powerscore bibles and ALL the prep tests.

Obviously, you know best what worked for you/would have worked for you. That said, I do not necessarily think that taking time off from work is desirable. For me, I was working in two jobs throughout studying, and I think that a rigid schedule actually helped me to be more productive in studying and less stressed about the test. Just my two cents...

To each his own. All I know is that studying for the LSAT, going to school, and working was way more stressful than my first semester of law school.

Woozy

Postby Woozy » Fri Feb 19, 2010 10:17 pm

MF248 wrote:
Desert Fox wrote:
itsfine wrote:
tsbotros wrote:put it all on black

never heard such a foolish strategy ha

Real men put it on 00.

TITCR

A few years ago, on my first ever trip to Vegas, I kept telling my best friend that the first thing I was going to do was put the $100 he owed me on 00. We get to the wheel, I pull out Mr. Franklin, the croupier looks at me but I get cold feet and decide to hang on to my money. He spins the wheel and hits 00. That's when I knew I wasn't a real man.

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”