LSAT Diagnostic

User avatar
Albatross
Posts: 344
Joined: Wed Jun 03, 2009 5:30 pm

LSAT Diagnostic

Postby Albatross » Wed Feb 17, 2010 12:08 am

I just took Kaplan's Diagnostic, test id LL6049. Does anyone know which test this was, and even better, have the answer sheet?

User avatar
Dany
Posts: 11580
Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2009 3:00 pm

Re: LSAT Diagnostic

Postby Dany » Wed Feb 17, 2010 12:38 am

We need the preptest number.

It was probably 36.

keg411
Posts: 5935
Joined: Tue Apr 21, 2009 9:10 pm

Re: LSAT Diagnostic

Postby keg411 » Wed Feb 17, 2010 12:39 am

eskimo wrote:We need the preptest number.

It was probably 36.


It's PT 49. Last two digits = PT #.
Kaplan should have give you the explanation book.

User avatar
Dany
Posts: 11580
Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2009 3:00 pm

Re: LSAT Diagnostic

Postby Dany » Wed Feb 17, 2010 12:43 am

keg411 wrote:
eskimo wrote:We need the preptest number.

It was probably 36.


It's PT 49. Last two digits = PT #.
Kaplan should have give you the explanation book.

Whoops! I thought Kaplan always gave #36. My bad!

keg411
Posts: 5935
Joined: Tue Apr 21, 2009 9:10 pm

Re: LSAT Diagnostic

Postby keg411 » Wed Feb 17, 2010 2:01 am

eskimo wrote:
keg411 wrote:
eskimo wrote:We need the preptest number.

It was probably 36.


It's PT 49. Last two digits = PT #.
Kaplan should have give you the explanation book.

Whoops! I thought Kaplan always gave #36. My bad!


I know the last two digits are the PT numbers, so maybe they changed the diagnostic.

User avatar
Knock
Posts: 5152
Joined: Wed Jun 10, 2009 3:09 pm

Re: LSAT Diagnostic

Postby Knock » Wed Feb 17, 2010 3:57 am

keg411 wrote:
eskimo wrote:
keg411 wrote:
eskimo wrote:We need the preptest number.

It was probably 36.


It's PT 49. Last two digits = PT #.
Kaplan should have give you the explanation book.

Whoops! I thought Kaplan always gave #36. My bad!


I know the last two digits are the PT numbers, so maybe they changed the diagnostic.


I'm signed up to take a Kaplan diagnostic next Saturday, and the last 4 digits are: 0004

So does this mean i'm going to be getting PT 4 for my diagnostic? and if so isn't that somewhat outdated?

User avatar
Dany
Posts: 11580
Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2009 3:00 pm

Re: LSAT Diagnostic

Postby Dany » Wed Feb 17, 2010 2:28 pm

Okay, I don't really know what all these other numbers are, but at university events or the free on-campus diagnostics, Kaplan always gives preptest 36.

If you're actually taking a Kaplan test, it may be different.

Knockglock, the preptest number will be on the front of your test when you take it.

keg411
Posts: 5935
Joined: Tue Apr 21, 2009 9:10 pm

Re: LSAT Diagnostic

Postby keg411 » Wed Feb 17, 2010 2:29 pm

Knockglock wrote:I'm signed up to take a Kaplan diagnostic next Saturday, and the last 4 digits are: 0004

So does this mean i'm going to be getting PT 4 for my diagnostic? and if so isn't that somewhat outdated?


The PT # is the last two numbers on the actual test booklet.

User avatar
Knock
Posts: 5152
Joined: Wed Jun 10, 2009 3:09 pm

Re: LSAT Diagnostic

Postby Knock » Wed Feb 17, 2010 2:56 pm

Okay, I don't really know what all these other numbers are, but at university events or the free on-campus diagnostics, Kaplan always gives preptest 36.

If you're actually taking a Kaplan test, it may be different.

Knockglock, the preptest number will be on the front of your test when you take it.


keg411 wrote:
Knockglock wrote:I'm signed up to take a Kaplan diagnostic next Saturday, and the last 4 digits are: 0004

So does this mean i'm going to be getting PT 4 for my diagnostic? and if so isn't that somewhat outdated?


The PT # is the last two numbers on the actual test booklet.


Oh okay, thank you guys!




Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Baidu [Spider], blackpi, dontsaywhatyoumean, jonny27, Majestic-12 [Bot], Pozzo and 6 guests