Vote on whether there will be a test this Saturday

Is it likely that LSAC will administer a test on Saturday w/ only 2 days advance warning?

Yes
20%
No
80%

Total votes: 10

jdhopeful11

Vote on whether there will be a test this Saturday

Postby jdhopeful11 » Tue Feb 16, 2010 10:30 pm

:evil:

charlesjd

Re: Vote on whether there will be a test this Saturday

Postby charlesjd » Tue Feb 16, 2010 10:39 pm

We all know the LSAC all too well. You will have plenty of notice when they re administer.

r6_philly

Postby r6_philly » Tue Feb 16, 2010 10:42 pm

looks like next week in all likelihood. Especially seeing the people who are taking this weekend got their emails last sat. At this point I just want to take the test, because waiting for the test score and then go complete is going to be the worst!

jdhopeful11

Postby jdhopeful11 » Tue Feb 16, 2010 10:59 pm

r6_philly wrote:looks like next week in all likelihood. Especially seeing the people who are taking this weekend got their emails last sat. At this point I just want to take the test, because waiting for the test score and then go complete is going to be the worst!

so complete now :)

r6_philly

Postby r6_philly » Tue Feb 16, 2010 11:08 pm

andyman wrote:
r6_philly wrote:looks like next week in all likelihood. Especially seeing the people who are taking this weekend got their emails last sat. At this point I just want to take the test, because waiting for the test score and then go complete is going to be the worst!

This will be my first score

jdhopeful11

Postby jdhopeful11 » Tue Feb 16, 2010 11:12 pm

r6_philly wrote:
andyman wrote:

so what you can still apply now and have your apps pend your score

r6_philly

Postby r6_philly » Tue Feb 16, 2010 11:17 pm

andyman wrote:
r6_philly wrote:
andyman wrote:

so what you can still apply now and have your apps pend your score

My apps were submitted long ago, hence I am waiting to go complete. If the test is adminstered on 2/27, there is no guarantee that scores will be released on 3/1, which will delay my file going complete, then the review, then the decision. I would prefer to take the test this sat. but it is not up to me.

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”