Which is the best ONLINE LSAT prep course? Forum

Prepare for the LSAT or discuss it with others in this forum.
june2010_lsatprep

New

Which is the best ONLINE LSAT prep course?

Post by june2010_lsatprep » Tue Feb 16, 2010 7:02 pm

I am planning on taking the LSAT this June (June 2010). I won't be able to go to an actual classroom to take a prep class so I want to take an online prep class. Does anyone here have any experiences with taking an online prep class for LSAT? Any suggestions? I am looking for an online class where I can go back and listen to the lectures on my own time (not a live online class that I won't be able to go back and listen to)

TheLuckyOne

Bronze

Re: Which is the best ONLINE LSAT prep course?

Post by TheLuckyOne » Tue Feb 16, 2010 7:12 pm

june2010_lsatprep wrote:I am planning on taking the LSAT this June (June 2010). I won't be able to go to an actual classroom to take a prep class so I want to take an online prep class. Does anyone here have any experiences with taking an online prep class for LSAT? Any suggestions? I am looking for an online class where I can go back and listen to the lectures on my own time (not a live online class that I won't be able to go back and listen to)
Private tutor

Diamond

Post by 09042014 » Tue Feb 16, 2010 7:14 pm

june2010_lsatprep wrote:I am planning on taking the LSAT this June (June 2010). I won't be able to go to an actual classroom to take a prep class so I want to take an online prep class. Does anyone here have any experiences with taking an online prep class for LSAT? Any suggestions? I am looking for an online class where I can go back and listen to the lectures on my own time (not a live online class that I won't be able to go back and listen to)
Save yourself money buy the powerscore bibles and take a lot of PTs.

abbas123

Bronze

Post by abbas123 » Tue Feb 16, 2010 7:30 pm

Desert Fox wrote:
+180

tomwatts

Gold

Post by tomwatts » Wed Feb 17, 2010 3:18 am

You can get both if you sign up for a Princeton Review LiveOnline course. We give you both the live sessions and a bunch of recorded lessons, too. Come to think of it, I don't see any reason that we couldn't just record the classes that we have — the software we use, Elluminate, supports this. We do it for MCAT all the time. If you asked your teacher, he/she'd probably oblige. (And if you sign up for the class beginning on 3/18, I'd be your teacher, and I definitely would record the lessons.)

But if you'd rather, you can just get the normal recorded lessons if you sign up for the Online course. I made a bunch of them, so I can vouch for their quality.

Sandro

Gold

Post by Sandro » Wed Feb 17, 2010 3:16 pm

Desert Fox wrote:

Amen. Unless you are having serious problems understanding what the LSAT is all about, an online course wouldnt be much more beneficial than reading the two bibles and taking a lot of PTs. And not to mention a thousand dollars cheaper.

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”