When will Feb. LSAT scores actually be released?

Release Date

Feb 24
1%
Feb 25
4%
Feb 26
65%
Feb 27
3%
Feb 28
2%
Mar 1
24%

Total votes: 95

cardnal124

Re: When will Feb. LSAT scores actually be released?

Postby cardnal124 » Wed Feb 24, 2010 9:13 pm

baneofmyexistence wrote:does LSAC take into account feedback/complaints from test-takers in determining the curve?

there have been an inordinate amount of people who thought the LG were especially difficult this year, which is why I ask.

Probably not.. or else they would have irate people from other administrations. Most likely purely a numbers game

donzoli

Postby donzoli » Wed Feb 24, 2010 10:10 pm

Is the curve set before the test or after? I've heard both on here.

jjinva

Postby jjinva » Thu Feb 25, 2010 11:22 am

Here's the thing: The make-up test this Saturday the 27th will surely be cancelled again for bad weather. Monster storm for NE United States.

Unless everyone in the NE already took it when mid-Atlantic was cancelled in early Feb. Then that would mean the 27th test is only mid-Atlantic people (even though my DC test was last week) and they will be ok this weekend.

r6_philly

Postby r6_philly » Thu Feb 25, 2010 12:37 pm

jjinva wrote:Here's the thing: The make-up test this Saturday the 27th will surely be cancelled again for bad weather. Monster storm for NE United States.

Unless everyone in the NE already took it when mid-Atlantic was cancelled in early Feb. Then that would mean the 27th test is only mid-Atlantic people (even though my DC test was last week) and they will be ok this weekend.

I am right outside of philly. We are scheduled to get 6-12 inches tomorrow. I hope my makeup test center stays open. There is no reason why it couldn't be. It is already on spring break and they have plenty of time to clean the campus tomorrow afternoon. Centers north of here are not going to be so lucky. They are looking at maybe 2 feet. I am not sure who got to re-take last week but maybe some of us will be able to take this Sat, but some others will have to re-take again some other time.

LSAC office will probably not open tomorrow, if the storm goes the way they predict, they are in the heaviest snow zone.

donzoli

Postby donzoli » Fri Feb 26, 2010 8:51 am

If scores do come out today, what time? I didn't get my September score until about 10pm EST. I don't want to have to wait all weekend!!!!

GordonBombay

Postby GordonBombay » Fri Feb 26, 2010 12:52 pm

I heard LSAC is closed. I'm currently about 10 minutes from there and this place got DUMPED ON. again.

Does LSAC need to be open for our scores to go out? Is it possible it was set to some kind of auto send or sent from a seperate scoring center?

Can I just go kick the door down?

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”