What if you can't make it to the make-up? Forum

Prepare for the LSAT or discuss it with others in this forum.
christinalsat

Bronze

What if you can't make it to the make-up?

Post by christinalsat » Fri Feb 12, 2010 8:36 pm

I just got an email from LSAC as I'm sure many of you did saying that the re-take is going to be Feb. 20 or Feb. 27. Does anyone know what happens if you can't make it to either dates? I'm leaving the country tomorrow!

I signed up for the June test as soon as I heard about the storm because I sort of saw this coming, but I'm more worried about whether they will mark me as "absent" if I can't make it to the retake.

dreamscometrue

New

Re: What if you can't make it to the make-up?

Post by dreamscometrue » Fri Feb 12, 2010 8:42 pm

Hey Christina, I'm in the same boat as you (leaving the country in a few days so most likely can't make it to either dates), and I wouldn't worry about it. I'm pretty sure they wouldn't mark you as absent. Since your testing site got canceled though, I think LSAC lets you choose a different date to take it at no extra charge, so you shouldn't have to pay for the June test.

christinalsat

Bronze

Re: What if you can't make it to the make-up?

Post by christinalsat » Fri Feb 12, 2010 8:51 pm

That's what I'm hoping! At this point, I already paid for the June test (was afraid it would fill up after the February fiasco) and I'm willing to swallow the cost. I just don't want an absent. I know it's not the end of the world to be marked as absent, but I would rather avoid it if possible. Good luck and have a nice vacation!

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”