Every Released LG

rtvendetti

Every Released LG

Postby rtvendetti » Sun Feb 07, 2010 1:05 pm

im a feb retaker and listening to what kinds of LG were on the lsat yesterday has got me interested in reviewing some older games with whatever time i have until i take the makeup exam..does anybody have/know of somewhere to get pretty much every released LG...whether it be online-legally/illegally hah or through books..i have the kaplan mastery which has alot of games aready but im looking for them all petty uch..pm me if its somethig ou cannot say on the forum

abbas123

Re: Every Released LG

Postby abbas123 » Sun Feb 07, 2010 1:19 pm

try the grouped by game type book. it has all the oldest logic games.

tomwatts

Postby tomwatts » Sun Feb 07, 2010 1:50 pm

You can get all the released tests through Amazon. You can get virtually everything that's relevant through LSAC's own shop (the three 10 Actual books plus the more recent tests after that).

If you just want games, I think you can get that from Cambridge LSAT.

rtvendetti

Postby rtvendetti » Sun Feb 07, 2010 2:03 pm

well i should have mentioned..for FREE hahahaha

abbas123

Postby abbas123 » Sun Feb 07, 2010 2:08 pm

not legally haha

bluejayk

Postby bluejayk » Sun Feb 07, 2010 2:10 pm

if you want them for free but don't know how to get them, you need to do some very basic internet research on your own, not ask people on the forum to help you break copyright laws. Getting them all from Cambridge is like $60 bucks and instant. Are you really that poor?

noelleF

Postby noelleF » Sun Feb 07, 2010 2:50 pm

abbas123 wrote:try the grouped by game type book. it has all the oldest logic games.

+1

http://www.amazon.com/Grouped-Game-Type ... 441&sr=8-1 gives you the games from before the first set of '10' books.

rtvendetti

Postby rtvendetti » Sun Feb 07, 2010 3:40 pm

bluejayk wrote:if you want them for free but don't know how to get them, you need to do some very basic internet research on your own, not ask people on the forum to help you break copyright laws. Getting them all from Cambridge is like $60 bucks and instant. Are you really that poor?

yeep so poor in fact my internet is about to get..cut offf..as..we....speak...oh crap....

mazz

Postby mazz » Sun Feb 07, 2010 4:14 pm

it's a lot easier to work out of a book than with printouts. Paper and ink aren't free... if i were you i'd check around on amazon.. you can probably find a good price.

OH i'm also selling a "used" RC bible, which is very good, it has not been written in just sitting on a shelf for 9 months..

nStiver

Postby nStiver » Sun Feb 07, 2010 10:39 pm

I just bought all the preptests from Cambridge. I successfully printed out ptest 1 just now. If you use a duplex printer it is great. Overall a fine product--perfect for multiple uses of the tests. Originally I would go back and erase the tests, which is such a pain in the ass that it almost not worth the trouble.

My only major complaint is that they only let you access the link a maximum of three times, which they do not really tell you when you buy the product (if they do, it is not in a conspicuous way). I understand they don't want people mass producing the LSATs and what not but jeeze man, they should at least give you 5+ accesses. As it is now, you have to walk on eggs every time you access the link so as not to accidently close the window and hope that, god forbid, your printer doesn't malfunction. I found a way around this little inconvenience by scanning the test to a jump drive immediately after printing, so I have a continuous source.

I would recommend them if you have access to cheap duplex printing, don't want to pay the extra $ for what is essentially a one time use paper LSAT, and don't want to pay shipping and wait around for your tests.

(edit grammar)

bluejayk

Postby bluejayk » Sun Feb 07, 2010 10:43 pm

nStiver wrote:I would recommend them if you have access to cheap duplex printing, don't want to pay the extra $ for what is essentially a one time use paper LSAT, and don't want to pay shipping and wait around for your tests.

(edit grammar)

Print them to a .pdf file, keep the .pdf's forever. Print them at your leisure.

nStiver

Postby nStiver » Sun Feb 07, 2010 10:45 pm

bluejayk wrote:Print them to a .pdf file, keep the .pdf's forever. Print them at your leisure.

Pardon my ignorance, but when you say "print" them to a .pdf what do you mean?

bluejayk

Postby bluejayk » Sun Feb 07, 2010 10:49 pm

nStiver wrote:
bluejayk wrote:Print them to a .pdf file, keep the .pdf's forever. Print them at your leisure.

there are a lot of ways to do this, but for starters you can get a freeware program like cutepdf which you install as a virtual print on your PC. So you go to cambridge, click "print" and then you select cutepdf as your printer. The output doesn't go to a physical printer, but is changed to a .pdf image which you can save on your hard drive, so you can print them 1000 times if you want.

abbas123

Postby abbas123 » Sun Feb 07, 2010 11:05 pm

bluejayk wrote:
nStiver wrote:

there are a lot of ways to do this, but for starters you can get a freeware program like cutepdf which you install as a virtual print on your PC. So you go to cambridge, click "print" and then you select cutepdf as your printer. The output doesn't go to a physical printer, but is changed to a .pdf image which you can save on your hard drive, so you can print them 1000 times if you want.

+1

if you have a mac, it's already built in. just click on file -> print. in the bottom left corner of the little window that pops up, there is a dropdown that says PDF. then click on "save to PDF" and you should be good.

just dont upload the PDFs to a torrent or anything like that because its illegal

nStiver

Postby nStiver » Sun Feb 07, 2010 11:45 pm

Never mind I figured it out...

OP sorry to hijack your thread. Back to the original topic, I recommend Cambridge LSAT even more now that I learned how to print their files to PDF.

rtvendetti

Postby rtvendetti » Mon Feb 08, 2010 12:50 pm

hah its cool ya ill look into cambridge and i do have a mac so i guess its good ill be able to save a pdf easy..im more concerned with the lg and explanations and or setups at this point i need something to occupy my time until i take this makeup..ohh any suggestions on any more pts to take? i set it up good to take sept and dec lsat before saturday and ive done 48-dec lsat in my prepwork so what else can i do now while im waiting? lol

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”