So when will the makeup test be?

r6_philly

Re: So when will the makeup test be?

Postby r6_philly » Sat Feb 20, 2010 12:53 pm

I just got the email too. Apparently you have until March 3 to cancel your score. I take it to mean our make up score release will be delayed from the release of the other scores. This is just bad in so many ways! :x

GentlemanJim

Postby GentlemanJim » Sat Feb 20, 2010 1:06 pm

So does that mean we're fucked if we applied to schools with March 1 deadlines?

j.lynn

Postby j.lynn » Sat Feb 20, 2010 1:15 pm

I notified my schools with a march first deadline and they said as long as i attached a note with my application, they would wait until LSAC released the Feb LSAT scores to review my application.

GentlemanJim

Postby GentlemanJim » Sat Feb 20, 2010 1:19 pm

Sounds like a good idea.

j.lynn

Postby j.lynn » Wed Feb 24, 2010 11:40 am

is anyone else worried about the weather? we're supposed to get another big snow storm thursday into friday. what will happen if they have to cancel... again?

r6_philly

Postby r6_philly » Wed Feb 24, 2010 3:03 pm

j.lynn wrote:is anyone else worried about the weather? we're supposed to get another big snow storm thursday into friday. what will happen if they have to cancel... again?

I am, this cannot be delayed any longer! If it looks like my center will be closed I will drive to a center that is going to be open to take the test on stand by.

chutzpah

Postby chutzpah » Wed Feb 24, 2010 3:53 pm

nonprofit-prophet wrote:ah that sucks. i hear UDC is terrible

I took the 2/20 exam at UDC and it wasnt bad at all. The proctors were recent grads studying for the bar and while they weren't the most organized, they were polite and helpful and tried to accomodate everyone, even the whiners. We got started very late because many people did not bring their ticket and many of them didn't know their LSAC numbers. So the proctors printed off blank admissions tickets, took the names of the ppl who didnt know their #s and looked them up.

In terms of the facilities, the room was a little too warm, but the chairs were very comfortable and I had plenty of room on the shared desk, despite my habit of throwing 'bows.

rv11

Postby rv11 » Wed Feb 24, 2010 4:05 pm

r6_philly wrote:
j.lynn wrote:is anyone else worried about the weather? we're supposed to get another big snow storm thursday into friday. what will happen if they have to cancel... again?

I am, this cannot be delayed any longer! If it looks like my center will be closed I will drive to a center that is going to be open to take the test on stand by.

I'm in this situation too. Don't you think that they'll try to have it regardless of how much snow considering it's already so late?

j.lynn

Postby j.lynn » Thu Feb 25, 2010 11:13 am

i spoke with LSAC yesterday and they said that if they testing center closes they will reschedule again.

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”