Anybody Else Feel Like They Blew It? Just Missed The Shot?

jks289

Re: Anybody Else Feel Like They Blew It? Just Missed The Shot?

Postby jks289 » Wed Feb 10, 2010 7:56 pm

keg411 wrote:
monkeyboy wrote:As would I, but I get the impression that jks289 has worked hard and is probably PTing in the 170s, so a 168 would be just a bit short of her expectations.

True, 168 is still a great score, and definitely nothing to sneeze at. I'm certainly not sneezing at it with my 163. I would run out of my house and hug everybody in my neighborhood if I scored a 168. Then, I'd probably be committed, but I'd always have the 168.

Nah, I get it :).
jks289, I really do hope you hit the 170's. I don't think a slightly shaky LG section will sink you if you nailed everything else.

Thanks! :D Yes, I was PTing 175-179 consistently. I am really hoping for a miracle, especially since I am on every waitlist known to man. Let's all just hope for a warm, fuzzy curve.

monkeyboy

Postby monkeyboy » Wed Feb 10, 2010 8:02 pm

jks289 wrote:
keg411 wrote:
monkeyboy wrote:As would I, but I get the impression that jks289 has worked hard and is probably PTing in the 170s, so a 168 would be just a bit short of her expectations.

True, 168 is still a great score, and definitely nothing to sneeze at. I'm certainly not sneezing at it with my 163. I would run out of my house and hug everybody in my neighborhood if I scored a 168. Then, I'd probably be committed, but I'd always have the 168.

Nah, I get it :).
jks289, I really do hope you hit the 170's. I don't think a slightly shaky LG section will sink you if you nailed everything else.

Thanks! :D Yes, I was PTing 175-179 consistently. I am really hoping for a miracle, especially since I am on every waitlist known to man. Let's all just hope for a warm, fuzzy curve.

I am a pessimist by nature, so I think the curve will be -11. However, it isn't unreasonable to believe that based on all of the problems had by many on this board with the logic games that it might be -12 or -13. Gosh, that would be nice.

tikiman6

Postby tikiman6 » Wed Feb 10, 2010 10:02 pm

I felt mediocre....

I wish I had more time on logic games, I found a mistake I made on the first game reviewing it, which was discouraging.
I was so happy about finishing RC first, that when we got RC again 4th, I lost some morale, got distracted, and then found it to be much harder than the section which turned out to be experimental.
I felt good about LG though. Went back and changed a couple answers, which I was really certain about having made a mistake the first time, so the way I see it I got 2 less wrong than I would have.

I wouldn't say I bombed it, but even when I felt good about PT's I'd feel like I aced some sections and get 3-5 wrong. (A lot for me)

Pricer

Postby Pricer » Wed Feb 10, 2010 10:04 pm

I think the 100 question thing might prevent the curve from being more than -11.

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”