Distracted by HOT CHICKS at the testing center? Forum

Prepare for the LSAT or discuss it with others in this forum.
DoubleChecks

Gold

Re: Distracted by HOT CHICKS at the testing center?

Post by DoubleChecks » Sun Feb 07, 2010 3:33 pm

reasonabledoubt wrote:
washed out wrote:
reasonabledoubt wrote:You should have cleared the pipes pre-lsat. Big mistake. That's your fault.
This is the right answer to the question. In fact, my personal empirical studies conclude it is the right answer to all questions. Go ahead - ask any question you want...
What is the meaning of life?
...oh no...is it...cleaning out the pipes?

chango

Bronze

Post by chango » Sun Feb 07, 2010 3:38 pm

Peter North wrote:Question to the (straight) guys here.

This might be some pointless banter here... but I gotta ask you guys.

Any of you fellas ever get distracted by the mere presence of attractive girls at the testing center? Maybe because I'm a pervert that's why I feel this way, but I tend to get distracted by the presence of cute chicks. As if getting screwed on LG and running out of time on RC wasn't enough.

Just earlier today:

1. The girl on my right-hand side kept moving her long straight brown hair with blond highlights (she was sporting a tight a v-cut top showing cleavage);
2. I'm eating some fruits during the 15 min break, and all of a sudden this cutie comes up to me and starts a convo (she had some tight track pants on, her camel toe was showing);
3. This petite hottie right in front of me kept bending over to fill in the bubbles, and every time she did that, I could see her butt crack. I think she came to the test commando; :shock:
4. One of my proctors was alright, a young MILF I'd say.

Anyway, these are just some unnecessary distractions that I didn't need.

I had the same problem, except I think it was YOU distracting me, what with your Axe Body Spray and tight Affliction tee shirt

reasonabledoubt

Silver

Post by reasonabledoubt » Sun Feb 07, 2010 3:41 pm

chango wrote:

Any of you fellas ever get distracted by the mere presence of attractive girls at the testing center? Maybe because I'm a pervert that's why I feel this way, but I tend to get distracted by the presence of cute chicks. As if getting screwed on LG and running out of time on RC wasn't enough.

Just earlier today:

1. The girl on my right-hand side kept moving her long straight brown hair with blond highlights (she was sporting a tight a v-cut top showing cleavage);
2. I'm eating some fruits during the 15 min break, and all of a sudden this cutie comes up to me and starts a convo (she had some tight track pants on, her camel toe was showing);
3. This petite hottie right in front of me kept bending over to fill in the bubbles, and every time she did that, I could see her butt crack. I think she came to the test commando; :shock:

I had the same problem, except I think it was YOU distracting me, what with your Axe Body Spray and tight Affliction tee shirt

Was your test center in New Jersey by any chance? Did you hear the name "Vinny" at all and/or witnessed any fist pumps after the writing sample?

Perjury

Bronze

Post by Perjury » Thu Feb 11, 2010 3:41 am

reasonabledoubt wrote:
chango wrote:

Just earlier today:

Was your test center in New Jersey by any chance? Did you hear the name "Vinny" at all and/or witnessed any fist pumps after the writing sample?

you fruitcake.

theZeigs

Bronze

Post by theZeigs » Thu Feb 11, 2010 11:09 am

CMDantes wrote:I hear the thundering footsteps of a fat girl in this thread.
+1 TITCR lmfao
jayn3 wrote:i knew a girl who always wore cleavage shirts on test days. just to throw the curve.
+1 TI(also)TCR

If you have it, why not use it? I definitely can see some girls pulling shit like this to distract; especially coming up and talking to you during the break.

Here's the litmus: after the test, are they as talkative? Is the cleavage still out? Would they be interested in going to grab a pint? Probably not. This doesn't necessarily mean that they're trying to distract you, but.... (lack of evidence against a conclusion is not reason to deny that conclusion LRBible FTW). It might not mean that they are trying to take you down a peg by purposefully distracting you (and therefore gain an advantage) but maybe it helps them to feel sexy/desired (either because of the self-esteem boost or on the other hand because they've been objectified their whole lives and want to break the stereotype, so having the stereotype reinforced on test day motivates them).

Another thing that might help: take the test in a city with mad ugly girls. Come to my city and all you'll be able to do is focus. :lol:

P.S. You're not pervy, some people need to remove PT 7-59 from their ass.

P.P.S. Definitely going to wear a trenchcoat and nothing else to my LSAT. Now who's distracted?

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

kittenmittons

Silver

Post by kittenmittons » Thu Feb 11, 2010 11:10 am

reasonabledoubt wrote:
washed out wrote:
reasonabledoubt wrote:You should have cleared the pipes pre-lsat. Big mistake. That's your fault.
This is the right answer to the question. In fact, my personal empirical studies conclude it is the right answer to all questions. Go ahead - ask any question you want...
What is the meaning of life?

danielle77

New

Post by danielle77 » Thu Feb 11, 2010 11:22 am

I think i'm a hot chick (im a professional dancer) and when i take tests, i do not wear underwear. I mean, who really wants to be picking at their thong in their tight sweatpants on an important day? It feels SOO much better to just leave the undergarments at home. I know a lot of girls feel like this, so get used to it! screw "semper ubi sub ubi"

lawschoolstudent85

Bronze

Post by lawschoolstudent85 » Thu Feb 11, 2010 11:30 am

Last edited by lawschoolstudent85 on Tue May 11, 2010 3:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.

summerstar

Bronze

Post by summerstar » Thu Feb 11, 2010 11:32 am

you poor thing
Last edited by summerstar on Fri Feb 12, 2010 1:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Want to continue reading?

Register for access!

Did I mention it was FREE ?

Perjury

Bronze

Post by Perjury » Thu Feb 11, 2010 3:19 pm

Osos wrote:The presence of women is an unnecessary distraction?
If the op is real, I'm glad this happens because I don't want to go to law school with people like this.
--ImageRemoved--

bceagles182

Silver

Post by bceagles182 » Thu Feb 11, 2010 3:21 pm

reasonabledoubt wrote:
booboo wrote:How is this thread in the LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum?
My contention is that he could have "prepared" by cleaning the pipes pre-lsat. That is why I believe "LSAT Prep and Discussion" does seem to be the correct location for this thread. hth.
+1

Seriously, how else do you people relax before going to the test?

monkeyboy

Bronze

Post by monkeyboy » Thu Feb 11, 2010 3:24 pm

Perjury wrote:
Osos wrote:The presence of women is an unnecessary distraction?
If the op is real, I'm glad this happens because I don't want to go to law school with people like this.
--ImageRemoved--
That is quite a pic. Wowza. Cousin Rebecca from the other high school, who normally reads Diane Steele novels while eating a gallon of gold medal ribbon on lazy Saturdays, was dropped off at the pool party by Aunt Susan.

BLi

New

Post by BLi » Thu Feb 11, 2010 3:28 pm

Me-a Culpa wrote:
Okay.... I used quotes with *most* for emphasis...
--ImageRemoved--

Register now!

Resources to assist law school applicants, students & graduates.

It's still FREE!

reasonabledoubt

Silver

Post by reasonabledoubt » Thu Feb 11, 2010 3:34 pm

I wore my balls-out jeans to the test center.

slider

Bronze

Post by slider » Thu Feb 11, 2010 6:03 pm

jayn3 wrote:i knew a girl who always wore cleavage shirts on test days. just to throw the curve.
Man, that's a great idea! I might test that out.

dibs

Bronze

Post by dibs » Thu Feb 11, 2010 6:04 pm

Q: How do you know if you are the kind of person who wants to go to law school?

A: You can appreciate LOLcats and Demotivators in an LSAT discussion thread.

+1 to all the Digg'ers and Fark'ers out there.

Me-a Culpa

Bronze

Post by Me-a Culpa » Fri Feb 12, 2010 2:09 am

I love this site: unnecessary quotes http://www.unnecessaryquotes.com/
BLi wrote:
Me-a Culpa wrote:
Okay.... I used quotes with *most* for emphasis...
--ImageRemoved--

Get unlimited access to all forums and topics

Register now!

I'm pretty sure I told you it's FREE...

mdeleon4

New

Post by mdeleon4 » Fri Feb 12, 2010 12:14 pm

lol
Last edited by mdeleon4 on Fri Apr 30, 2010 8:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.

agentdedalus

New

Post by agentdedalus » Sat Feb 13, 2010 4:12 pm

i say it's an integral part of the test process. just think of the havoc a smart, smoking hot female in a well-tailored power suit would wreak upon you in litigation. just saying, man.

bighead715

Bronze

Post by bighead715 » Sat Feb 13, 2010 4:29 pm

this thread is WIN

dood

Gold

Post by dood » Sat Feb 13, 2010 5:05 pm

Last edited by dood on Tue Jun 29, 2010 9:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Communicate now with those who not only know what a legal education is, but can offer you worthy advice and commentary as you complete the three most educational, yet challenging years of your law related post graduate life.

Register now, it's still FREE!

legalized

Bronze

Post by legalized » Sat Feb 13, 2010 6:42 pm

*taking notes*

legalized

Bronze

Post by legalized » Sat Feb 13, 2010 6:45 pm

washed out wrote:
LMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

OMG This whole first page was killing me dead with laughs.

i think the girls at op's test center figured out how to outshine their male competitors on the test.

now i really need to take notes. lol

legalized

Bronze

Post by legalized » Sat Feb 13, 2010 6:50 pm

theZeigs wrote:
CMDantes wrote:I hear the thundering footsteps of a fat girl in this thread.
+1 TITCR lmfao
+1 TI(also)TCR

If you have it, why not use it? I definitely can see some girls pulling shit like this to distract; especially coming up and talking to you during the break.

Here's the litmus: after the test, are they as talkative? Is the cleavage still out? Would they be interested in going to grab a pint? Probably not. This doesn't necessarily mean that they're trying to distract you, but.... (lack of evidence against a conclusion is not reason to deny that conclusion LRBible FTW). It might not mean that they are trying to take you down a peg by purposefully distracting you (and therefore gain an advantage) but maybe it helps them to feel sexy/desired (either because of the self-esteem boost or on the other hand because they've been objectified their whole lives and want to break the stereotype, so having the stereotype reinforced on test day motivates them).

Another thing that might help: take the test in a city with mad ugly girls. Come to my city and all you'll be able to do is focus. :lol:

P.S. You're not pervy, some people need to remove PT 7-59 from their ass.

P.P.S. Definitely going to wear a trenchcoat and nothing else to my LSAT. Now who's distracted?
somebody call the coroner...i'm DYING!!!!!! HAHAHA

jackster2

New

Post by jackster2 » Sat Feb 13, 2010 6:52 pm

The OP is exactly who I want to go to L school with, he's figured out already that everything in life revolves around mating, genetic primacy as evolutionary force, despite what we've been told to think.

Seriously? What are you waiting for?

Now there's a charge.
Just kidding ... it's still FREE!

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”