Distracted by HOT CHICKS at the testing center?

User avatar
TheTopBloke
Posts: 486
Joined: Sat Jun 13, 2009 7:29 pm

Re: Distracted by HOT CHICKS at the testing center?

Postby TheTopBloke » Sun Feb 07, 2010 1:31 am

Dude, seriously, put it in yer pants for 3 hours. To answer the question, no, they were damn ugly with big attitudes, so never even thought of it.

dakatz
Posts: 2460
Joined: Sat Mar 29, 2008 4:19 pm

Re: Distracted by HOT CHICKS at the testing center?

Postby dakatz » Sun Feb 07, 2010 1:34 am

Lol given your avatar and username, I wouldn't expect anything less than a certified pervert :)

Me-a Culpa
Posts: 137
Joined: Fri Feb 05, 2010 4:13 am

Re: Distracted by HOT CHICKS at the testing center?

Postby Me-a Culpa » Sun Feb 07, 2010 1:45 am

Peter North wrote:Question to the (straight) guys here.

Great name. Completely unrelated, but it's well known to get into straight porn, you must work your way up through gay porn.

User avatar
Osos
Posts: 28
Joined: Sun Dec 27, 2009 11:29 pm

Re: Distracted by HOT CHICKS at the testing center?

Postby Osos » Sun Feb 07, 2010 1:48 am

The presence of women is an unnecessary distraction?
If the op is real, I'm glad this happens because I don't want to go to law school with people like this.

User avatar
kazu
Posts: 1602
Joined: Sun Dec 06, 2009 9:35 pm

Re: Distracted by HOT CHICKS at the testing center?

Postby kazu » Sun Feb 07, 2010 1:51 am

Lol... did you go to an all-male university or something?? How the hell did you manage to study in libraries & take exams throughout college without bombing your GPA?

User avatar
extempore88
Posts: 88
Joined: Wed Dec 16, 2009 9:08 pm

Re: Distracted by HOT CHICKS at the testing center?

Postby extempore88 » Sun Feb 07, 2010 1:55 am

.
Last edited by extempore88 on Tue Apr 14, 2015 11:31 am, edited 1 time in total.

Me-a Culpa
Posts: 137
Joined: Fri Feb 05, 2010 4:13 am

Re: Distracted by HOT CHICKS at the testing center?

Postby Me-a Culpa » Sun Feb 07, 2010 1:56 am

Osos wrote:The presence of women is an unnecessary distraction?
If the op is real, I'm glad this happens because I don't want to go to law school with people like this.

What? .....Why?

User avatar
jayn3
Posts: 667
Joined: Tue Jan 12, 2010 5:21 pm

Re: Distracted by HOT CHICKS at the testing center?

Postby jayn3 » Sun Feb 07, 2010 1:57 am

i knew a girl who always wore cleavage shirts on test days. just to throw the curve.

User avatar
Osos
Posts: 28
Joined: Sun Dec 27, 2009 11:29 pm

Re: Distracted by HOT CHICKS at the testing center?

Postby Osos » Sun Feb 07, 2010 2:01 am

Me-a Culpa wrote:
Osos wrote:The presence of women is an unnecessary distraction?
If the op is real, I'm glad this happens because I don't want to go to law school with people like this.

What? .....Why?

Why? Because I'd prefer not to be surrounded by men who are so obsessed with staring at girls with camel toes and v-necks that they can't even concentrate for one of the most important tests of their lives. That really doesn't seem like a good environment.

Me-a Culpa
Posts: 137
Joined: Fri Feb 05, 2010 4:13 am

Re: Distracted by HOT CHICKS at the testing center?

Postby Me-a Culpa » Sun Feb 07, 2010 2:53 am

Osos wrote:
Me-a Culpa wrote:
Osos wrote:The presence of women is an unnecessary distraction?
If the op is real, I'm glad this happens because I don't want to go to law school with people like this.

What? .....Why?

Why? Because I'd prefer not to be surrounded by men who are so obsessed with staring at girls with camel toes and v-necks that they can't even concentrate for one of the most important tests of their lives. That really doesn't seem like a good environment.


Why did you interpret "unnecessary distractions" as "men....that cannot concentrate." Did you skip junior high and high school? "Most" men have mastered the art of multitasking by now. Obsessing about camel toes and v-necks while taking a test is like walking and talking, effortless.

His "pointless banter" was a joke, relax.

User avatar
Osos
Posts: 28
Joined: Sun Dec 27, 2009 11:29 pm

Re: Distracted by HOT CHICKS at the testing center?

Postby Osos » Sun Feb 07, 2010 3:31 am

Me-a Culpa wrote:Why did you interpret "unnecessary distractions" as "men....that cannot concentrate." Did you skip junior high and high school? "Most" men have mastered the art of multitasking by now. Obsessing about camel toes and v-necks while taking a test is like walking and talking, effortless.


I don't know why "most" is in quotes here but the op didn't seem to fit that category since he was complaining about it in the first place. Not to mention the inherent creepiness of noticing and remembering so many of those details about so many women.

User avatar
monkeyboy
Posts: 181
Joined: Sat Dec 05, 2009 9:11 pm

Re: Distracted by HOT CHICKS at the testing center?

Postby monkeyboy » Sun Feb 07, 2010 3:34 am

Osos wrote:
Me-a Culpa wrote:Why did you interpret "unnecessary distractions" as "men....that cannot concentrate." Did you skip junior high and high school? "Most" men have mastered the art of multitasking by now. Obsessing about camel toes and v-necks while taking a test is like walking and talking, effortless.


I don't know why "most" is in quotes here but the op didn't seem to fit that category since he was complaining about it in the first place. Not to mention the inherent creepiness of noticing and remembering so many of those details about so many women.


Yeah, but this guy is kind of awesome for being so unabashedly sleazy. He really owns it.

User avatar
Gamecubesupreme
Posts: 509
Joined: Tue Apr 14, 2009 8:54 pm

Re: Distracted by HOT CHICKS at the testing center?

Postby Gamecubesupreme » Sun Feb 07, 2010 4:04 am

Osos wrote:Not to mention the inherent creepiness of noticing and remembering so many of those details about so many women.


How is that creepy at all?

User avatar
kn6542
Posts: 833
Joined: Sun Aug 05, 2007 5:12 pm

Re: Distracted by HOT CHICKS at the testing center?

Postby kn6542 » Sun Feb 07, 2010 4:25 am

Peter North wrote:Question to the (straight) guys here.

This might be some pointless banter here... but I gotta ask you guys.

Any of you fellas ever get distracted by the mere presence of attractive girls at the testing center? Maybe because I'm a pervert that's why I feel this way, but I tend to get distracted by the presence of cute chicks. As if getting screwed on LG and running out of time on RC wasn't enough.

Just earlier today:

1. The girl on my right-hand side kept moving her long straight brown hair with blond highlights (she was sporting a tight a v-cut top showing cleavage);
2. I'm eating some fruits during the 15 min break, and all of a sudden this cutie comes up to me and starts a convo (she had some tight track pants on, her camel toe was showing);
3. This petite hottie right in front of me kept bending over to fill in the bubbles, and every time she did that, I could see her butt crack. I think she came to the test commando; :shock:
4. One of my proctors was alright, a young MILF I'd say.

Anyway, these are just some unnecessary distractions that I didn't need.



I'd suggest depo-provera.

User avatar
SilverE2
Posts: 931
Joined: Wed Aug 20, 2008 10:04 pm

Re: Distracted by HOT CHICKS at the testing center?

Postby SilverE2 » Sun Feb 07, 2010 4:38 am

Osos wrote:
Me-a Culpa wrote:Why did you interpret "unnecessary distractions" as "men....that cannot concentrate." Did you skip junior high and high school? "Most" men have mastered the art of multitasking by now. Obsessing about camel toes and v-necks while taking a test is like walking and talking, effortless.


I don't know why "most" is in quotes here but the op didn't seem to fit that category since he was complaining about it in the first place. Not to mention the inherent creepiness of noticing and remembering so many of those details about so many women.


You are a way too serious person.

Me-a Culpa
Posts: 137
Joined: Fri Feb 05, 2010 4:13 am

Re: Distracted by HOT CHICKS at the testing center?

Postby Me-a Culpa » Sun Feb 07, 2010 4:40 am

Osos wrote:
Me-a Culpa wrote:Why did you interpret "unnecessary distractions" as "men....that cannot concentrate." Did you skip junior high and high school? "Most" men have mastered the art of multitasking by now. Obsessing about camel toes and v-necks while taking a test is like walking and talking, effortless.


I don't know why "most" is in quotes here but the op didn't seem to fit that category since he was complaining about it in the first place. Not to mention the inherent creepiness of noticing and remembering so many of those details about so many women.


Okay.... I used quotes with *most* for emphasis, as in most men constantly think about sex. I realize this is an LSAT forum and "some" are obsessed with applying the logic ladder to everything including informal discussions and jokes -- my bad. Men think about T&A from 1,000's of times a day to just a few. Except in limited situations, we all think about it. It's obvious you're female because any man that finds "inherent creepiness" with this is extremely rare and asexual. Gay men are the same, if not more, but looking a different direction.

Similar to mistakenly equating "distractions" with weak "concentration," the OP is not complaining about it. I might be wrong, but I doubt it.

Geez, Debbie Downer, test days are difficult. He is blowing off steam by exaggerating thoughts that "most" men are having, but rarely say publicly. How could this be taken any other way than a joke?

Some women are so bitter... jealousy?

CMDantes
Posts: 420
Joined: Thu Feb 04, 2010 2:37 pm

Re: Distracted by HOT CHICKS at the testing center?

Postby CMDantes » Sun Feb 07, 2010 3:05 pm

I hear the thundering footsteps of a fat girl in this thread.

cubswin
Posts: 618
Joined: Mon May 25, 2009 4:40 pm

Re: Distracted by HOT CHICKS at the testing center?

Postby cubswin » Sun Feb 07, 2010 3:13 pm

The thread's title is perfect. "HOT CHICKS," and the question mark at the end.

Image

Well done, Peter North.

User avatar
tikiman6
Posts: 143
Joined: Thu Oct 08, 2009 1:21 am

Re: Distracted by HOT CHICKS at the testing center?

Postby tikiman6 » Sun Feb 07, 2010 3:14 pm

Lol OP is a bit of a perve.

Nothing but fuglies at my test center

User avatar
reasonabledoubt
Posts: 516
Joined: Thu Jan 21, 2010 3:24 pm

Re: Distracted by HOT CHICKS at the testing center?

Postby reasonabledoubt » Sun Feb 07, 2010 3:14 pm

Peter North wrote:Question to the (straight) guys here.

This might be some pointless banter here... but I gotta ask you guys.

Any of you fellas ever get distracted by the mere presence of attractive girls at the testing center? Maybe because I'm a pervert that's why I feel this way, but I tend to get distracted by the presence of cute chicks. As if getting screwed on LG and running out of time on RC wasn't enough.

Just earlier today:

1. The girl on my right-hand side kept moving her long straight brown hair with blond highlights (she was sporting a tight a v-cut top showing cleavage);
2. I'm eating some fruits during the 15 min break, and all of a sudden this cutie comes up to me and starts a convo (she had some tight track pants on, her camel toe was showing);
3. This petite hottie right in front of me kept bending over to fill in the bubbles, and every time she did that, I could see her butt crack. I think she came to the test commando; :shock:
4. One of my proctors was alright, a young MILF I'd say.

Anyway, these are just some unnecessary distractions that I didn't need.


You should have cleared the pipes pre-lsat. Big mistake. That's your fault.

User avatar
booboo
Posts: 1032
Joined: Tue Oct 20, 2009 10:39 pm

Re: Distracted by HOT CHICKS at the testing center?

Postby booboo » Sun Feb 07, 2010 3:17 pm

How is this thread in the LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum?

User avatar
reasonabledoubt
Posts: 516
Joined: Thu Jan 21, 2010 3:24 pm

Re: Distracted by HOT CHICKS at the testing center?

Postby reasonabledoubt » Sun Feb 07, 2010 3:21 pm

booboo wrote:How is this thread in the LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum?


My contention is that he could have "prepared" by cleaning the pipes pre-lsat. That is why I believe "LSAT Prep and Discussion" does seem to be the correct location for this thread. hth.

Yimbeezy
Posts: 122
Joined: Sun Jul 05, 2009 3:55 pm

Re: Distracted by HOT CHICKS at the testing center?

Postby Yimbeezy » Sun Feb 07, 2010 3:22 pm

booboo wrote:How is this thread in the LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum?


Peter North wants to know how to adequately prepare for an LSAT administered in the presence of unconquered young women.

EDIT: My HOV-influenced colleague beat me to it.

washed out
Posts: 80
Joined: Wed Jan 27, 2010 5:40 pm

Re: Distracted by HOT CHICKS at the testing center?

Postby washed out » Sun Feb 07, 2010 3:25 pm

reasonabledoubt wrote:You should have cleared the pipes pre-lsat. Big mistake. That's your fault.


This is the right answer to the question. In fact, my personal empirical studies conclude it is the right answer to all questions. Go ahead - ask any question you want...

User avatar
reasonabledoubt
Posts: 516
Joined: Thu Jan 21, 2010 3:24 pm

Re: Distracted by HOT CHICKS at the testing center?

Postby reasonabledoubt » Sun Feb 07, 2010 3:28 pm

washed out wrote:
reasonabledoubt wrote:You should have cleared the pipes pre-lsat. Big mistake. That's your fault.


This is the right answer to the question. In fact, my personal empirical studies conclude it is the right answer to all questions. Go ahead - ask any question you want...


What is the meaning of life?




Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: jagerbom79, Lahtso Nuggin, ngogirl12 and 1 guest