Let's hear some feedback on the REAL RC that counted.

Camron

Re: Let's hear some feedback on the REAL RC that counted.

Postby Camron » Sun Feb 07, 2010 11:15 pm

existenz wrote:
Camron wrote:I am hoping it was the first one, as I did horrible on this one. But in terms of what I was prepping with, this one does seem like the real deal.

I had to skim the last one (Nigerian thing), and of course all the wording threw me off in it (i.e. specific tribe names, etc.).

Edit:

Some girl got caught cheating at my LSAT in this RC section and it just threw me off. She started crying and I just wanted to stop reading this boring passage and see what was going on.

What did she do? Was she doing the RC when she should have been doing another section, or was she looking at somebody else's answers or what?

Very curious. Truly an FML day for her.

I did feel pretty bad for her. To be honest, I am not sure what she did do exactly. I was sitting two rows behind her but just saw the proctor rush over to her desk with a piece of paper, she started crying, made her fill it out, and kept talking to her for 4-5 minutes. Very distracting but interesting at the same time too since I wanted to find out what she did, lol. My guess was working on a prior section as I am not sure really how else someone could cheap. She did get to complete the rest of the LSAT though but she seemed pretty distraught.

IHaveDietMoxie

Postby IHaveDietMoxie » Sun Feb 07, 2010 11:34 pm

[quote="gltm"][/quote]
Sure, it might work out similarly on general terms, but a repeat passage is going to advantage certain (re)takers, which is not fair, imo. Its certainly not "nothing." Giving 5% of takers an extra few minutes might not affect the general result, doesn't mean it would be fair.

Camron

Postby Camron » Tue Feb 09, 2010 2:41 am

+1. I remember my accuracy in passages I did in the RC Bible (which I read over a year ago), my accuracy was pretty much 100%. I already had the jist of the whole passage down and just needed to scan for facts. On the real thing, I can't believe they would do that. If they did, I certainly hope they will do it again with the June exam, lol.

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”