Cambridge LSAT print

nStiver

Cambridge LSAT print

Postby nStiver » Sat Feb 06, 2010 9:35 pm

Hello everyone,

I recently purchased a large number of tests from this Cambridge LSAT site--they are online and you have to print them out. I was wondering if anyone has printed these before, and if so how do you make it conform to the standard layout of a test booklet.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

am060459

Re: Cambridge LSAT print

Postby am060459 » Sat Feb 06, 2010 9:39 pm

nStiver wrote:Hello everyone,

I recently purchased a large number of tests from this Cambridge LSAT site--they are online and you have to print them out. I was wondering if anyone has printed these before, and if so how do you make it conform to the standard layout of a test booklet.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

would also like to know but i think you should print them out with the double side feature.

i purchased the LG bundle (152 games). now im thinking about getting the RC passages although i dont how it'll look (dont want to flip back and forth for passage and questions).

nStiver

Postby nStiver » Sat Feb 06, 2010 10:13 pm

Bump...just because the forum is moving tonight

YCrevolution

Postby YCrevolution » Sat Feb 06, 2010 11:03 pm

Cambridge LSAT

Postby Cambridge LSAT » Sun Feb 07, 2010 1:05 am

If you don't have a duplex printer, you can print everything out and create two-page pairs. For example, place the cover back to back with page 1. Place pages 2 and 3 back to back and continue the pattern. Once you've paired through the end of the test, you can staple it together, and it will be similar to a test booklet. As you work through the test, you'll be flipping two pages at a time, but it will take care of the RC issue.

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”