curve

User avatar
bkhopeful
Posts: 67
Joined: Sat Feb 06, 2010 9:08 pm

curve

Postby bkhopeful » Sat Feb 06, 2010 9:11 pm

i'm less knowledgeable than many of you about how this scoring actually works, though i've taken many practice tests. can someone please explain how curve is calculated and what curve means for one's raw score? like, when you say - 14 or - 11, what does that mean? thanks for indulging me.

User avatar
jmaan
Posts: 313
Joined: Thu Oct 01, 2009 4:15 pm

Re: curve

Postby jmaan » Sat Feb 06, 2010 9:12 pm

bkhopeful wrote:i'm less knowledgeable than many of you about how this scoring actually works, though i've taken many practice tests. can someone please explain how curve is calculated and what curve means for one's raw score? like, when you say - 14 or - 11, what does that mean? thanks for indulging me.



thats how many one can miss and get 170

User avatar
bkhopeful
Posts: 67
Joined: Sat Feb 06, 2010 9:08 pm

Re: curve

Postby bkhopeful » Sat Feb 06, 2010 9:20 pm

jmaan wrote:
bkhopeful wrote:i'm less knowledgeable than many of you about how this scoring actually works, though i've taken many practice tests. can someone please explain how curve is calculated and what curve means for one's raw score? like, when you say - 14 or - 11, what does that mean? thanks for indulging me.



thats how many one can miss and get 170


thank you! [going into new fit of panic trying to calculate my possible outcome]

User avatar
jmaan
Posts: 313
Joined: Thu Oct 01, 2009 4:15 pm

Re: curve

Postby jmaan » Sat Feb 06, 2010 9:21 pm

bkhopeful wrote:
jmaan wrote:
bkhopeful wrote:i'm less knowledgeable than many of you about how this scoring actually works, though i've taken many practice tests. can someone please explain how curve is calculated and what curve means for one's raw score? like, when you say - 14 or - 11, what does that mean? thanks for indulging me.



thats how many one can miss and get 170


thank you! [going into new fit of panic trying to calculate my possible outcome]


lol just go play with law school predictor (google it if u dont know what it is)




Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Baidu [Spider], blackpi, BobBoblaw, MSNbot Media, Pozzo, wildquest8200 and 9 guests