Analog Watches Forum

Prepare for the LSAT or discuss it with others in this forum.
kacee

New

Analog Watches

Post by kacee » Sat Feb 06, 2010 7:29 pm

I don't get the logic in leaving your watch on real time. Then you have to remember when you started, when the section will end... and not having it end on a nice, even 5 seems like even more trouble! Why don't you just start it at 12:00 and reset it after every section so you'll always be ending in the same place...? The couple watches in my room I glanced at were both on real time. Seems like extra head math you don't have time for to me.

nStiver

Bronze

Re: Analog Watches

Post by nStiver » Sat Feb 06, 2010 10:22 pm

Inexperienced test takers is my guess. They probably just herd you were supposed to use a watch to time yourself and didn't bother preparing for the actual 35 minute format of the test. It is surprising how many people just take the test with minimal to zero preparation.

spearnreel

New

Post by spearnreel » Sat Feb 06, 2010 10:40 pm

kacee wrote:I don't get the logic in leaving your watch on real time.
I don't get the logic behind buying a really nice Citizen chrono specifically for the test and on test day leaving it in the car. Talk about missing the bus.

LvingLegend

New

Post by LvingLegend » Sat Feb 06, 2010 10:43 pm

I don't see why you need a watch. Its not that hard to keep track of time.

noelleF

New

Post by noelleF » Sun Feb 07, 2010 2:54 pm

does anyone know anything about simugator's lsat watch? is it worth the cost? http://www.simugator.com/analog-lsat-watch.html

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

JDoodle

New

Post by JDoodle » Sun Feb 07, 2010 3:05 pm

noelleF wrote:does anyone know anything about simugator's lsat watch? is it worth the cost? http://www.simugator.com/analog-lsat-watch.html
I think it's overpriced. I got this cheap-o watch --LinkRemoved--. It's really ghetto, but considering it's limited use and the fact I have a real watch, it gets the job done. Also, the simugator watch has black tick marks on the bezel, but the one I got has white ones. I was able to mark the "35" one in hot pink so it's really easy to distinguish...

SoCalKevin

New

Post by SoCalKevin » Sun Feb 07, 2010 11:47 pm

I bought a chrono for the test and ended up just resetting the minute hand to 12 each time instead. You don't need a chrono or a rotating bezel.

ConsideringLawSchool

Bronze

Post by ConsideringLawSchool » Mon Feb 08, 2010 2:40 am

A lovely LSAT watch:

--LinkRemoved--

Want to continue reading?

Register for access!

Did I mention it was FREE ?

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”