Planning On Attending This Fall, But If I Retake June And...

User avatar
monkeyboy
Posts: 181
Joined: Sat Dec 05, 2009 9:11 pm

Planning On Attending This Fall, But If I Retake June And...

Postby monkeyboy » Sat Feb 06, 2010 7:25 pm

score better, can I just withdraw before school starts and reapply next fall?

I applied late in the cycle, which I know hurt my chances. If I apply early and even with just a slightly better score, it stands to reason that I'd probably get into better schools. Possibly my dream schools. My dream schools aren't HYS. They're Notre Dame, Wake Forest, Iowa, Wisconsin, Indiana, Arizona and a few others. I know I'm not T14 material based on my numbers. My 163 is going to leave me on the outside looking in this year at most if not all of my hopefuls.

User avatar
iShotFirst
Posts: 460
Joined: Thu Nov 12, 2009 2:13 am

Re: Planning On Attending This Fall, But If I Retake June And...

Postby iShotFirst » Sat Feb 06, 2010 7:39 pm

If you dont mind to pay the seat deposit and know you'll lose the money if you score better, why not? As long as you have a productive plan for the year waiting it would be ok. Someone on the waitlist will thank you :)

User avatar
monkeyboy
Posts: 181
Joined: Sat Dec 05, 2009 9:11 pm

Re: Planning On Attending This Fall, But If I Retake June And...

Postby monkeyboy » Sat Feb 06, 2010 7:42 pm

tjeffery wrote:If you dont mind to pay the seat deposit and know you'll lose the money if you score better, why not? As long as you have a productive plan for the year waiting it would be ok. Someone on the waitlist will thank you :)


I might do that, depending on where I get in. Heck, taking the test can't hurt. If I don't do better, then I'll know I gave it my all and I'll have the Rocky victory. If I do better, I'll have the Rocky II victory. The whole ball of wax will change.




Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Alexandros, Instrumental, maybeman, Yahoo [Bot] and 6 guests