3 LR's

User avatar
rcharles
Posts: 229
Joined: Thu Dec 04, 2008 1:50 pm

3 LR's

Postby rcharles » Sat Feb 06, 2010 5:22 pm

Have we figured out which one is experimental?

I found all three to be pretty easy with the 3rd (section 5) slightly more challenging than the other 2...

User avatar
JCougar
Posts: 3175
Joined: Tue Dec 30, 2008 8:47 pm

Re: 3 LR's

Postby JCougar » Sat Feb 06, 2010 5:32 pm

I also had 3 LRs. One with 26 questions and two with 25. People on the other thread seem to have confirmed that the real sections were the ones with 25, which is very good news for me.

User avatar
rcharles
Posts: 229
Joined: Thu Dec 04, 2008 1:50 pm

Re: 3 LR's

Postby rcharles » Sat Feb 06, 2010 5:46 pm

all three of mine had 25...

primusux
Posts: 297
Joined: Wed Oct 07, 2009 3:02 pm

Re: 3 LR's

Postby primusux » Sat Feb 06, 2010 6:06 pm

All 3 of mine had 25 as well....motherf....

chikay
Posts: 7
Joined: Wed Dec 16, 2009 6:05 pm

Re: 3 LR's

Postby chikay » Sat Feb 06, 2010 7:15 pm

(:
Last edited by chikay on Mon Mar 29, 2010 1:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

missinglink
Posts: 946
Joined: Mon Dec 07, 2009 12:49 am

Re: 3 LR's

Postby missinglink » Sat Feb 06, 2010 7:20 pm

.
Last edited by missinglink on Sat Aug 27, 2011 6:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
fidesverita
Posts: 274
Joined: Mon Aug 10, 2009 9:04 pm

Re: 3 LR's

Postby fidesverita » Sat Feb 06, 2010 7:22 pm

I had 26, 25, 25 (5th section) questions.

The one that counted (5th section) was definitely tough to get through.

I hope the second one w/ 25 questions is experimental. I found the first to be easier.

If they are scoring out of 101 questions, then that means the first one counted. If it turns out to be out of 100, then the second counts.. because there were exactly 50 Qs from LG and RC.

Shadicar
Posts: 3
Joined: Tue Jan 12, 2010 12:59 pm

Re: 3 LR's

Postby Shadicar » Sat Feb 06, 2010 7:24 pm

Only 2 LRs for me. Both 25 questions. 26 questions is experimental.

User avatar
fidesverita
Posts: 274
Joined: Mon Aug 10, 2009 9:04 pm

Re: 3 LR's

Postby fidesverita » Sat Feb 06, 2010 7:29 pm

Hmm....

I really hope the curve on this test is as generous as it's been with the last ones!

User avatar
rcharles
Posts: 229
Joined: Thu Dec 04, 2008 1:50 pm

Re: 3 LR's

Postby rcharles » Sat Feb 06, 2010 7:48 pm

that still leaves those of us with LR(25) LG LR(25) RC LR(25)

I'm hoping the last one was experimental.

User avatar
fidesverita
Posts: 274
Joined: Mon Aug 10, 2009 9:04 pm

Re: 3 LR's

Postby fidesverita » Sat Feb 06, 2010 7:59 pm

Unless LSAC has changed their policy, the two sections after the break are never experimental. So unfortunately that ridiculously tough LR in section 5 is real.

RCG37
Posts: 24
Joined: Sat Feb 06, 2010 8:49 pm

Re: 3 LR's

Postby RCG37 » Sat Feb 06, 2010 8:53 pm

LR-LG-LR-RC-LR

All three LR's had 25 questions....

Still have no idea which was experimental.

Babbling babies anyone?

NVP12345
Posts: 1
Joined: Sat Feb 06, 2010 10:01 pm

Re: 3 LR's

Postby NVP12345 » Sat Feb 06, 2010 10:16 pm

RCG37 wrote:LR-LG-LR-RC-LR

All three LR's had 25 questions....

Still have no idea which was experimental.

Babbling babies anyone?


Same for me. Hoping the 3rd was real, ran out of time on the first and guessed 2, but I found them all VERY easy compared to PTs 53-57 I took this week.

Don't remember a babbling babies question...

I can remember very few questions, and even then I couldn't tell you which section I saw them in for my life. Someone who only took one LR before the break needs to start listing what questions were about to see if we all remember them, it's the only way.

User avatar
rcharles
Posts: 229
Joined: Thu Dec 04, 2008 1:50 pm

Re: 3 LR's

Postby rcharles » Sat Feb 06, 2010 10:32 pm

NVP12345 wrote:
RCG37 wrote:LR-LG-LR-RC-LR

All three LR's had 25 questions....

Still have no idea which was experimental.

Babbling babies anyone?


Same for me. Hoping the 3rd was real, ran out of time on the first and guessed 2, but I found them all VERY easy compared to PTs 53-57 I took this week.

Don't remember a babbling babies question...

I can remember very few questions, and even then I couldn't tell you which section I saw them in for my life. Someone who only took one LR before the break needs to start listing what questions were about to see if we all remember them, it's the only way.


+1 to everything you said.

All except I thought the third was the most difficult. It may have been an endurance issue, I didn't practice enough with experimental sections and my mind was weary by section 5.

tomwatts
Posts: 1551
Joined: Wed Sep 16, 2009 12:01 am

Re: 3 LR's

Postby tomwatts » Sat Feb 06, 2010 10:44 pm

"Feathered dromaeosaurs" and "rise in independent films" (both 25-question sections) were real.

User avatar
rcharles
Posts: 229
Joined: Thu Dec 04, 2008 1:50 pm

Re: 3 LR's

Postby rcharles » Sat Feb 06, 2010 10:50 pm

tomwatts wrote:"Feathered dromaeosaurs" and "rise in independent films" (both 25-question sections) were real.


For the LR LG LR RC LR people:

Films were 1st. Edit: I think (nevermind this post is useless...)

And I want to say the feathered dino's were in the 3rd.

I had a hunch that the 2nd section was experimental because there was a question type that I don't think I've ever seen before. I can' remember exactly though...

User avatar
JCougar
Posts: 3175
Joined: Tue Dec 30, 2008 8:47 pm

Re: 3 LR's

Postby JCougar » Sun Feb 07, 2010 2:34 am

tomwatts wrote:"Feathered dromaeosaurs" and "rise in independent films" (both 25-question sections) were real.


You mean warm-blooded animals and cheap labor were real?

DarkPhantom
Posts: 120
Joined: Tue Jan 12, 2010 11:45 pm

Re: 3 LR's

Postby DarkPhantom » Sun Feb 07, 2010 4:00 am

JCougar wrote:
tomwatts wrote:"Feathered dromaeosaurs" and "rise in independent films" (both 25-question sections) were real.


You mean warm-blooded animals and cheap labor were real?

^warm blooded!

LR, LG, LR, RC, LR...fml

Atleast it wasn't like sept for me....which was RC,LR,LR,LR,LG

123kl
Posts: 394
Joined: Sun Feb 07, 2010 2:21 pm

Re: 3 LR's

Postby 123kl » Sun Feb 07, 2010 2:24 pm

I had LR LG LR RC LG... I'm thinking that the first LR was the experimental, but I'm not sure... for those of you who had two LGs, do you remember a question in LR (#10) about Chinese white and purple glass??

User avatar
fidesverita
Posts: 274
Joined: Mon Aug 10, 2009 9:04 pm

Re: 3 LR's

Postby fidesverita » Sun Feb 07, 2010 4:50 pm

I totally don't remember that. Which section did you get that in?

123kl
Posts: 394
Joined: Sun Feb 07, 2010 2:21 pm

Re: 3 LR's

Postby 123kl » Sun Feb 07, 2010 5:01 pm

Section 1

User avatar
Pricer
Posts: 558
Joined: Tue Jan 19, 2010 9:25 pm

Re: 3 LR's

Postby Pricer » Mon Feb 08, 2010 11:39 am

I must be remembering something wrong. I could have sworn that my first two LR sections had 25 questions and my last (which came after break) had 26.

lawchampion
Posts: 113
Joined: Tue Jul 21, 2009 11:42 pm

Re: 3 LR's

Postby lawchampion » Thu Feb 11, 2010 1:32 pm

How can it be possible for those of us who had 3LR's to have 26 questions( for some ) and the rest of us all 3 LR's 25 each? Any input is appreciated.

lesak1313
Posts: 25
Joined: Wed Nov 25, 2009 11:30 pm

Re: 3 LR's

Postby lesak1313 » Thu Feb 11, 2010 2:54 pm

lawchampion wrote:How can it be possible for those of us who had 3LR's to have 26 questions( for some ) and the rest of us all 3 LR's 25 each? Any input is appreciated.


If you mean some had 25-25-25 and some had 26-25-25, then there are at least two experimental LR's.

lawchampion
Posts: 113
Joined: Tue Jul 21, 2009 11:42 pm

Re: 3 LR's

Postby lawchampion » Thu Feb 11, 2010 3:31 pm

lesak1313 wrote:
lawchampion wrote:How can it be possible for those of us who had 3LR's to have 26 questions( for some ) and the rest of us all 3 LR's 25 each? Any input is appreciated.


If you mean some had 25-25-25 and some had 26-25-25, then there are at least two experimental LR's.

Which quite honest makes no sense at all.




Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: bcapace, BobBoblaw, dontsaywhatyoumean, Greenteachurro, harveybirdman502, laqueredup, mintme, Pozzo, Snowjon, Tazewell, theboringest, Yahoo [Bot] and 11 guests