915-945
80%
945-1015
No votes

Total votes: 5

macaulian

Important question before tommorows test: when it will start

Postby macaulian » Sat Feb 06, 2010 12:03 am

I have adhd, and I am prescribed stimulants for it. I am worried about when to take them. They take about 20min-30min to kick in, but during intense mental work, they can wear off in about 4 hours. I am very confused about when I should take it given these conditions. Should I take it right before I walk in the door, or bring the bottle and wait till after I am fingerprinted?

Any posts before the AM would be great.

JSIM462

Re: Important question before tommorows test: when it will start

Postby JSIM462 » Sat Feb 06, 2010 12:12 am

macaulian wrote:I have adhd, and I am prescribed stimulants for it. I am worried about when to take them. They take about 20min-30min to kick in, but during intense mental work, they can wear off in about 4 hours. I am very confused about when I should take it given these conditions. Should I take it right before I walk in the door, or bring the bottle and wait till after I am fingerprinted?

Any posts before the AM would be great.

I took it only once but it definitely did not start on time. I wouldn't solely go by me, but I would try to take it when you get in the room and are waiting. But make sure you have proof that you are prescribed it just in case. And don't bring extras, you may get jumped. Just kidding. I am sure there are a number of people taking them as well.

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”