24 hours to go, biotches! Forum

Prepare for the LSAT or discuss it with others in this forum.
nyknicks

Bronze

Re: 24 hours to go, biotches!

Post by nyknicks » Fri Feb 05, 2010 5:36 pm

rupert.pupkin wrote:--ImageRemoved--

This is the key to success.
I AM ON SOOOO MUCH RED BULLLLLL AND ADERORALS RIGHT NOWWWWWWWWWWW. CRAMMMMMMMING FOR LSAT. 170 OR BUUUSSTTTTTTTTTTT

JasonR

Bronze

Post by JasonR » Fri Feb 05, 2010 5:36 pm

JazzOne wrote:Good luck everyone. Don't let something silly do you in! Make a plan. Don't go out tonight (I lost my bank card the night before!). Don't eat anything weird. Dress in layers; I proctored the SAT one time in this building that was very cold on one side of the hallway, but the other side was burning up because the morning sun was shining through the windows. Get your pencils ready, ID, all that shit. Don't arrive too early. You don't want to be the first one into the actual testing room because then you'll have to sit there for a long time. I would hit the restroom as soon as they started checking people in. That ensures that I've peed right before the test, and it ensures that I'll be near the back of the line going in. Have a backup plan in case your alarm doesn't off. Get someone to call you, preferably someone who lives close with a car in case you have some unexpected transportation problems. I know it sounds paranoid, but I taught LSAT for a few years, and I definitely heard about some strange stuff. Good luck!!!!
All very good advice. And don't rely solely on an alarm that will fail in the event of a power outage.

DarkPhantom

Bronze

Post by DarkPhantom » Fri Feb 05, 2010 5:43 pm

Alarm clocks? pfft. I rely solely on the light of the sun shining through my window and the rooster crowing at wee hours of the morning!

:P jk

Jokes aside, I have an arsenal of vehicles at home, so god forbid one doesn't work, I have 3 to choose from! Also, I'll be setting about 2-3 different alarms on different devices to wake me up.

Good luck to everyone and may the force be with you!
--ImageRemoved--

RadMobile

Bronze

Post by RadMobile » Fri Feb 05, 2010 5:48 pm

DarkPhantom wrote:Alarm clocks? pfft. I rely solely on the light of the sun shining through my window and the rooster crowing at wee hours of the morning!

:P jk

Jokes aside, I have an arsenal of vehicles at home, so god forbid one doesn't work, I have 3 to choose from! Also, I'll be setting about 2-3 different alarms on different devices to wake me up.

Good luck to everyone and may the force be with you!
Hahaha! I'd be more worried about actually sleeping...

blackmamba76

Bronze

Post by blackmamba76 » Fri Feb 05, 2010 5:51 pm

SgtLebowski wrote:
Madman wrote:
GATORTIM wrote:
ram jam wrote:I am through with the lsat, but seeing this thread, I had to comment. The key to success is in pissing as much as you can before the test... the nerves will get to you and you will have to piss like a race horse 5 min into the first section.
This killed me in December!!! Wear a diaper all you LSATers with the bladder of a 6 year old
I am seriously considering this. Is that messed up?
Yes. Yes it is.

Also, my victory meal will probably consist largely of intoxicating beverages.
Mine would consist of mainly intoxicating bev also, after which I would go to sleep, wake up like midnight and start filling and submitting apps

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

Legalite

New

Post by Legalite » Fri Feb 05, 2010 5:52 pm

Last edited by Legalite on Sun Feb 07, 2010 9:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.

thegor1987

Bronze

Post by thegor1987 » Fri Feb 05, 2010 5:53 pm

ram jam wrote:I am through with the lsat, but seeing this thread, I had to comment. The key to success is in pissing as much as you can before the test... the nerves will get to you and you will have to piss like a race horse 5 min into the first section.
I'm just planning on pissing myself in my pants

Diamond

Post by 09042014 » Fri Feb 05, 2010 5:54 pm

thegor1987 wrote:
I'm just planning on pissing myself in my pants
Get up to go, then piss in the hallway. You'll lose a minute, or about 1 point on LR.

itsfine

Bronze

Post by itsfine » Fri Feb 05, 2010 5:56 pm

GOOD LUCK GUYS, remember, as of tomorrow morning when you wake up, you have declared war. you're not going to take a test, youre going into battle.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d6wRkzCW5qI

Want to continue reading?

Register for access!

Did I mention it was FREE ?

SoCalKevin

New

Post by SoCalKevin » Fri Feb 05, 2010 6:11 pm

And by this time tomorrow, all across America, it'll all be in the books for the upcoming 1L class of 2010.

No pressure!

:D

jks289

Silver

Post by jks289 » Fri Feb 05, 2010 6:15 pm

What are you kids going to do with your prep materials? Mine are too used to donate or sell so I am thinking either a Super Bowl bonfire or burial at sea. Anyone have a better idea?

SoCalKevin

New

Post by SoCalKevin » Fri Feb 05, 2010 6:16 pm

jks289 wrote:What are you kids going to do with your prep materials? Mine are too used to donate or sell so I am thinking either a Super Bowl bonfire or burial at sea. Anyone have a better idea?

Somewhere there's a buyer for everything on eBay.

jks289

Silver

Post by jks289 » Fri Feb 05, 2010 6:18 pm

SoCalKevin wrote:
jks289 wrote:What are you kids going to do with your prep materials? Mine are too used to donate or sell so I am thinking either a Super Bowl bonfire or burial at sea. Anyone have a better idea?

For 20-30 LSAT prep books written in, graded, and with pages torn out? (And yes I actually have that many)

Register now!

Resources to assist law school applicants, students & graduates.

It's still FREE!

SoCalKevin

New

Post by SoCalKevin » Fri Feb 05, 2010 6:19 pm

jks289 wrote:
SoCalKevin wrote:

For 20-30 LSAT prep books written in, graded, and with pages torn out? (And yes I actually have that many)

A couple seasons ago, the boys on Top Gear tested the "money for old rope" idiom by putting some old rope they found in a garage up for sale on eBay. It sold.

...though not as fun or satisfying as a bonfire. :D

DarkPhantom

Bronze

Post by DarkPhantom » Fri Feb 05, 2010 6:44 pm

Ok - I know this is stupid of me to be asking right now, but I suck at LR - even my best attempts, I've missed about 6

so should I just focus on getting them right or rather completing the section?

Diamond

Post by 09042014 » Fri Feb 05, 2010 6:45 pm

DarkPhantom wrote:Ok - I know this is stupid of me to be asking right now, but I suck at LR - even my best attempts, I've missed about 6

so should I just focus on getting them right or rather completing the section?
Too late to change it up now. You'd be asking for disaster.

DarkPhantom

Bronze

Post by DarkPhantom » Fri Feb 05, 2010 6:51 pm

^you're right, it's just a psychological thing. I'm going to tear it up tomorrow! >:O rawr!!

That inspirational speech was ridiculous!

Get unlimited access to all forums and topics

Register now!

I'm pretty sure I told you it's FREE...

adameus

Silver

Post by adameus » Fri Feb 05, 2010 6:54 pm

[quote="nematoad"
+1 as ridiculous as it sounds I gave it a test run and dropped 15 bucks on adult diapers (i canceled my sept score b/c of nature calling). it holds in the piss... but not the smell, I smelled like a bum. i think everyone in your testing center will want to kill you.
also its not gonna stay warm forever :wink:[/quote]

Are you kidding me. I almost spat out my drink as I was reading this.

bjf

Bronze

Post by bjf » Fri Feb 05, 2010 6:58 pm

Good luck everyone!! :mrgreen:

Forcier

New

Post by Forcier » Fri Feb 05, 2010 7:09 pm

jks289 wrote:
SoCalKevin wrote:

I have 63 paper tests written and graded and reviewed. (1-59, ABC, june 07) Thinking about print screening the lsat itemwise in order to make it 64

HiLine

Bronze

Post by HiLine » Fri Feb 05, 2010 7:24 pm

jks289 wrote:
SoCalKevin wrote:

I, for one, will take your donations or pay for them. :)

Communicate now with those who not only know what a legal education is, but can offer you worthy advice and commentary as you complete the three most educational, yet challenging years of your law related post graduate life.

Register now, it's still FREE!

jks289

Silver

Post by jks289 » Fri Feb 05, 2010 7:31 pm

HiLine wrote:
jks289 wrote:
SoCalKevin wrote:

I, for one, will take your donations or pay for them. :)
If you pay for shipping I will box them up and send them off to you for free Monday morning. PM me.

ETA: HiLine if you still want them I put it up here : http://www.top-law-schools.com/forums/v ... 6&t=106821

maks25

New

Post by maks25 » Fri Feb 05, 2010 9:34 pm

itsfine wrote:GOOD LUCK GUYS, remember, as of tomorrow morning when you wake up, you have declared war. you're not going to take a test, youre going into battle.

love it...put it on repeat.

Knock

Platinum

Post by Knock » Fri Feb 05, 2010 9:49 pm

itsfine wrote:GOOD LUCK GUYS, remember, as of tomorrow morning when you wake up, you have declared war. you're not going to take a test, youre going into battle.

HAHAHAHA, this video is EPIC! Thanks for sharing!

Edit: here is some more inspiration- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9rFx6OFooCs

Forcier

New

Post by Forcier » Fri Feb 05, 2010 10:25 pm

Do you think they'll let this in? When it's on time the display only reads the time and date. When I click over to timer it has an awesome 35min countdown...

I'm bringing another watch just in case... but I think this would get me an extra point

Seriously? What are you waiting for?

Now there's a charge.
Just kidding ... it's still FREE!

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”