24 hours to go, biotches! Forum

Prepare for the LSAT or discuss it with others in this forum.
SoCalKevin

New

24 hours to go, biotches!

Post by SoCalKevin » Fri Feb 05, 2010 1:27 pm

(doing the LSAT dance...)

nycsoul87

New

Re: 24 hours to go, biotches!

Post by nycsoul87 » Fri Feb 05, 2010 1:30 pm

My third and last time taking this exam- can't wait to be done with the LSAT forever.

I'm ready to go- gonna take one more LG section today for funsies/ to stay sharp.

Good luck everyone!

jocelyne

Bronze

Post by jocelyne » Fri Feb 05, 2010 3:04 pm

no more LSAT prep today. I am done. and scared.

Thirteen

Diamond

Post by Thirteen » Fri Feb 05, 2010 3:05 pm

I'm not ready. Oh well.

Pricer

Silver

Post by Pricer » Fri Feb 05, 2010 3:08 pm

I just took one last timed practice test. I didn't finish the LG section and had to guess on the last three before the final minute ran out. That isn't very promising. I still did pretty good, though, and I actually guessed right on one of the three. I figure my adrenaline will be pumping so hard tomorrow that time won't be an issue.

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

adameus

Silver

Post by adameus » Fri Feb 05, 2010 3:10 pm

Good luck to all!!! bring your A game and ace that mother effer.

ram jam

Bronze

Post by ram jam » Fri Feb 05, 2010 3:11 pm

I am through with the lsat, but seeing this thread, I had to comment. The key to success is in pissing as much as you can before the test... the nerves will get to you and you will have to piss like a race horse 5 min into the first section.

jks289

Silver

Post by jks289 » Fri Feb 05, 2010 3:12 pm

nycsoul87 wrote:My third and last time taking this exam- can't wait to be done with the LSAT forever.

I'm ready to go- gonna take one more LG section today for funsies/ to stay sharp.

Good luck everyone!
Me too! Woohoo for three timers! The past two times I have scored exactly what my last PT score (not highest) was. I just finished, and did well but not quite my goal. Trying not to be superstitious. Good luck everyone!!!

Thirteen

Diamond

Post by Thirteen » Fri Feb 05, 2010 3:14 pm

Pricer wrote:I just took one last timed practice test. I didn't finish the LG section and had to guess on the last three before the final minute ran out. That isn't very promising. I still did pretty good, though, and I actually guessed right on one of the three. I figure my adrenaline will be pumping so hard tomorrow that time won't be an issue.
I plan on taking two more timed tests, and doing a few LG sections. Adrenaline will definitely help you push through the sections. On my first crack at the test, I feel like I finished every section with 2-3 minutes to spare.

Want to continue reading?

Register for access!

Did I mention it was FREE ?

Madman

New

Post by Madman » Fri Feb 05, 2010 3:35 pm

I am hoping for the zen moment to come over me on the test tommorrow. The times I have went big on the PT's, I have always had this calm over me, but at the same time able to work extremely efficiently. Hoping tommorrow is the same feeling.

GATORTIM

Silver

Post by GATORTIM » Fri Feb 05, 2010 3:38 pm

ram jam wrote:I am through with the lsat, but seeing this thread, I had to comment. The key to success is in pissing as much as you can before the test... the nerves will get to you and you will have to piss like a race horse 5 min into the first section.
This killed me in December!!! Wear a diaper all you LSATers with the bladder of a 6 year old

Madman

New

Post by Madman » Fri Feb 05, 2010 3:48 pm

GATORTIM wrote:
ram jam wrote:I am through with the lsat, but seeing this thread, I had to comment. The key to success is in pissing as much as you can before the test... the nerves will get to you and you will have to piss like a race horse 5 min into the first section.
This killed me in December!!! Wear a diaper all you LSATers with the bladder of a 6 year old
I am seriously considering this. Is that messed up?

Close Diamond

Bronze

Post by Close Diamond » Fri Feb 05, 2010 3:52 pm

Me walking away from the test center tomorrow afternoon:

Register now!

Resources to assist law school applicants, students & graduates.

It's still FREE!

Diamond

Post by 09042014 » Fri Feb 05, 2010 3:53 pm

Plan your victory meal. I had Portillos and it was the best Italian Beef/Sausage combo I ever had.

SgtLebowski

New

Post by SgtLebowski » Fri Feb 05, 2010 3:56 pm

Madman wrote:
GATORTIM wrote:
Yes. Yes it is.

Also, my victory meal will probably consist largely of intoxicating beverages.

sumus romani

Silver

Post by sumus romani » Fri Feb 05, 2010 3:58 pm

Good luck all. For what it is worth, I completely screwed up on the practice test I did on the day before my official test (sept. 09). Then I went into the test and scored above my recent practice test average. So, don't sweat it if you've just gone into a slump; you'll kill it.

JazzOne

Gold

Post by JazzOne » Fri Feb 05, 2010 3:58 pm

Good luck everyone. Don't let something silly do you in! Make a plan. Don't go out tonight (I lost my bank card the night before!). Don't eat anything weird. Dress in layers; I proctored the SAT one time in this building that was very cold on one side of the hallway, but the other side was burning up because the morning sun was shining through the windows. Get your pencils ready, ID, all that shit. Don't arrive too early. You don't want to be the first one into the actual testing room because then you'll have to sit there for a long time. I would hit the restroom as soon as they started checking people in. That ensures that I've peed right before the test, and it ensures that I'll be near the back of the line going in. Have a backup plan in case your alarm doesn't off. Get someone to call you, preferably someone who lives close with a car in case you have some unexpected transportation problems. I know it sounds paranoid, but I taught LSAT for a few years, and I definitely heard about some strange stuff. Good luck!!!!

Get unlimited access to all forums and topics

Register now!

I'm pretty sure I told you it's FREE...

spearnreel

New

Post by spearnreel » Fri Feb 05, 2010 4:05 pm

sumus romani wrote:Good luck all. For what it is worth, I completely screwed up on the practice test I did on the day before my official test (sept. 09). Then I went into the test and scored above my recent practice test average. So, don't sweat it if you've just gone into a slump; you'll kill it.
So far, the first part of your statement is my case...yesterday's PT57 whipped me. I am continuing to shake it off and expecting tomorrow's test to complete your statement. I really needed to see your post, thanks!

maks25

New

Post by maks25 » Fri Feb 05, 2010 5:00 pm

sumus romani wrote:Good luck all. For what it is worth, I completely screwed up on the practice test I did on the day before my official test (sept. 09). Then I went into the test and scored above my recent practice test average. So, don't sweat it if you've just gone into a slump; you'll kill it.

I hope you are right, I just did 1 LR and 1 LG....scored way below my average. !@#$

nematoad

Bronze

Post by nematoad » Fri Feb 05, 2010 5:07 pm

SgtLebowski wrote:
Madman wrote:
GATORTIM wrote:
Yes. Yes it is.

+1 as ridiculous as it sounds I gave it a test run and dropped 15 bucks on adult diapers (i canceled my sept score b/c of nature calling). it holds in the piss... but not the smell, I smelled like a bum. i think everyone in your testing center will want to kill you.
also its not gonna stay warm forever :wink:

Kiersten1985

Silver

Post by Kiersten1985 » Fri Feb 05, 2010 5:09 pm

Good luck, everyone!!! Kick some ass!!! :mrgreen:

Communicate now with those who not only know what a legal education is, but can offer you worthy advice and commentary as you complete the three most educational, yet challenging years of your law related post graduate life.

Register now, it's still FREE!

Diamond

Post by 09042014 » Fri Feb 05, 2010 5:23 pm

nematoad wrote:
SgtLebowski wrote:
Madman wrote:
GATORTIM wrote:
Yes. Yes it is.

+1 as ridiculous as it sounds I gave it a test run and dropped 15 bucks on adult diapers (i canceled my sept score b/c of nature calling). it holds in the piss... but not the smell, I smelled like a bum. i think everyone in your testing center will want to kill you.
also its not gonna stay warm forever :wink:
qfp

nyknicks

Bronze

Post by nyknicks » Fri Feb 05, 2010 5:27 pm

LR 1: acebdabbbdecaddbaceaacdae
LR2: aedcaeecbaedeaccdeacdeab
RC: ccabaebeebaecbcdeddbaeabee
LG:aebbdaecbrabdabdeaabaae

curve=-6 to make up for last test.

via my friends mom who works for lsac

rupert.pupkin

New

Post by rupert.pupkin » Fri Feb 05, 2010 5:33 pm

--ImageRemoved--

This is the key to success.

DarkPhantom

Bronze

Post by DarkPhantom » Fri Feb 05, 2010 5:35 pm

nyknicks wrote:LR 1: acebdabbbdecaddbaceaacdae
LR2: aedcaeecbaedeaccdeacdeab
RC: ccabaebeebaecbcdeddbaeabee
LG:aebbdaecbrabdabdeaabaae

curve=-6 to make up for last test.

via my friends mom who works for lsac
If I get that tattooed on my arm, will they not admit me into the testing center? :(

Seriously? What are you waiting for?

Now there's a charge.
Just kidding ... it's still FREE!

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”