Need Advice for a seriously late hopeful

southak

Need Advice for a seriously late hopeful

Postby southak » Thu Feb 04, 2010 9:35 pm

I am taking the test sat. and did not start taking practice tests until this monday.

I know what you are thinking, but I was originally taking the test just because I did not know what to do after graduation this may.

My first test was 149, second 152, third 153, and fourth was 156(on pt59).

Logic games are my biggest problem and RC is my strength. I usually do decent on LR, but i struggled some on the last, which I read was more difficult than the usual LR.

Do I have a chance at replicating this 156 or possibly improving? Rather, should I expect to dip back down to 152-154?

If i retake in the summer do I still have a chance at making it into a school this fall? I already expect to go to a T3-4 school due to money limitations.

dmb26

Re: Need Advice for a seriously late hopeful

Postby dmb26 » Thu Feb 04, 2010 9:41 pm

take a year off, study for the lsat, sure you could replicate the 156...but depending on your gpa it might not be quite enough. If you study for longer you can get a way better score than that and significantly improve your chances.

wakahaka

Re: Need Advice for a seriously late hopeful

Postby wakahaka » Thu Feb 04, 2010 9:51 pm

Take a year off. Decide if you're serious about this. Right now, you're not. Don't waste your time and money.

That said, I don't think there are many (if any) schools that will accept summer scores for the fall.

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”